The Second Time

A/N: Typical Caribbean girl lifestyle.

"Eww mud!!" I exclaim, walking behind Lucas in the short cut,
"ughhh I don't know why I'm doing this"

"U gonna get this dick, no running away from it" he says with a corny grin.
I smile and hold his hand, and jump over a thingy I think it's a drain I don't know and I don't care, as long as I'm getting that dick I'll be fine.

We reach the front door, and I check and brush off water ever water that fell off the leaves on me.
I kick my slippers off and walk in, he closes the door behind us, I throw my bag, in the nearest couch and flop to the other and pull out my phone.
"Come" Lucas said gesturing his hands for the to hold them, "uhmm ohkay" I was so fucking nervous, was i really going to do this again, am I really going cheat, but I mean it was damn good the first, time,but I stopped him, I'm curious to see what will happen if I just let him have his way.

My pussy aching with excitement as I followed him, we walk in an entirely different room, I stood amazed at the art works on the wall, I couldn't even compliment it, just I was about to say something, he pushed me unto the bed and I flopped on my back. I look up at him, my eyes begging him to touch me.
He climbs on top of me

Snap!

Well there goes my bra again, he holds my hand and pull me up to sit, he pulls up my blouse and I raise my hands to let him take it off, and I pull of my bra down.
He pushes me unto the bed and starts to kiss me, I grip his face in my hands, and as usual, he pulls away when I'm enjoying it.
Kissing my neck I feel his hand trail down my stomach, to my buttons where he pulls it and drag my shorts and panties off. I feel his index go around my clit then slowly in me with one finger at first then two then one again, and my pussy was raining down there.
  I was enjoying evey moment of it, I held both my breast in my hands massaging them to stop me from moaning too loud, while I did that he was there eating me, basically, and I almost lost it.

He got up, and places his wet lips against mine,
Ughhh his sloppy kisses, the best.
I taste every bit of me, and again I ignore it, cause I liked it, I feel like a freak but I'm not.

He spreads my legs, wider than before, and just flips out his dick, raw as it could ever be, he starts to enter me, "Lucas?" I said with a gasp but he ignores me.

  It's fine I trust him, to not let anything happen.
  He pulls out, and walks away, leaving me empty, my eyes follow him, as he walks across the room, and opens a draw on the night stand, and takes out a condom and
  Pinch leave and inch roll, crosses my mind, I wanted to laugh so hard but I'd look dumber than usual.

He comes back on the bed beside me and I complain how sweaty and eww he his.

"Your not sweating because you ain't doing shit, time to work" he said,pulling me to sit uptop of him.

And so I rode that dick. "Wow Amy get your shit together and stop behaving like this."
A million and one back breaking positions later, please ignore my exaggeration.

"You know I what I want u to do for me?" Lucas said playing with penis like an idiot,

"No" I reply with my lying ass self "what is it?"
"Get on your knees for me"
I play hard, for the fun of it. Enough of this fuckry Amy, suck that cock!!
Wow, I need serious help.

I resisted his attempt to get me on my knees for a few minutes. I was laughing so hard I'm my head, but I had to make it look like I didn't want to do it.
He moved away, and was playing with something of the sort in his hand, I don't care what it was.

I crawled over to the edge of the bed where he was.
"Come here" I held my out to him.
After giving me a weird look he come to me.

I placed my hand on his dick, and placed it in my mouth. I sucked it, while stoking him with my hand. I swirled my tongue over the top of his penis. Didn't here I sound from him, maybe he didn't like it, maybe I did I bad job. In fear of embarrassing my self anymore than I thought I did, i moved away and curled up at the top of the bed farthest away from him.

"You suck dick like a pro"

Did I just hear him right? What the hell is wrong with thus guy.
"You a little freak aren't u?" He asked.
"No I'm not! Shut up"
"Says the girl that sucks dick"

I hate him so much sometimes.

I really should have drove this waiting on, taxi isn't nice, I hate touching people I hate people touching me

Ughhh
A lady just got laid, and sore as fuck, even hungry too.
In the middle of complaining in my thoughts my phone rings. Way to ruin my moment.
When I notice the caller ID, I rolled my eyes and ignore the call.
I hate when my phone rings sometimes.

I got all I had to do done, I  even got food and I went home. Like I have no friends to meet up with, my life is so sad.

A/N: Thank you for reading lovelies