The Weekend

.

Lucas'POV

I was packing my bags to get to Kassidy's house when my phone buzzed.

Kassidy: Sorry if I didn't tell you but Amy will be here, so please play nice. She already agreed to be on her best behavior.

Me: We haven't spoken in years I don't think it will be a problem we are both petty that way.

Funny of Kassidy to think Amy would want to talk to me. I hurt her, and I guess I did more than I thought. When she came to the hospital the hurt I saw in her eyes was the same hurt I saw the day she left.

I'm a man that doesn't let his feelings get the better of him. But I must admit, I really missed her over the years, I haven't really give her much thought but when she came to visit in such a hurry I realized how much I missed having her around.

I doubt she feels the same way.

I got my bag and went to my car, and turned the radio up vibing to the best songs ever made.

It wasn't long before I reached the house I didn't have to deal with traffic and that was good

"Hey!" I said letting everyone know I was here. Heads turned and and they all responded even Mark I thought that guy hated me. He blames me for Amy leaving, but little did he know, she was going to leave anyway.

With loud music and people at the pool you would think the party was going to be here. I went over to the pool and started talking with Jessica when I she screamed on the top of her lungs and ran away. And Kassidy from across the pool did the same thing.

Myself along with everyone was shocked. But then I saw her, she was in a sweatpants and a black top. Her hair was in a bun behind her, she was still cute just looked a bit more mature, and I found it intreging.

I stopped looking at her before she noticed me and turned my back to the bar. I couldn't risk her noticing I was 'checking her out' that would be bad for me. She'd probably slap me again.

Amy's POV

I walk into the house and see no one, then I decide to check around the back. They couldn't possibly leave with out me.

"Aaahhhhh!!" I heard two high pitched voiced screamed. I was fightened out of my mind, looking around I saw Kass and Jess running towards me from different directions. And I couldn't help but scream back.
"Bitches!!!!"

We were like a bunch of toddlers that didn't see each other all summer.

Jessica took out her phone and we started taking a bunch of pictures. When she was finally done I started looking around for Lucas but I didn't see him. I don't know why I was even looking for him we aren't friends, well I mean deep down I wanted to know if he was ohkay from that accident. I'll have all weekend to figure that out.

"So when are we going shopping?" I asked hoping I didn't look too weird looking around like a crazy person.

"Right now! Let me go get my purse wait for us over the bar" Jessica sounded really excited I didn't bother to ask her where her child was.

I walked over to the bar carefully hoping not to fall because of the slippery surface.

"Amy look out!!" I heard a voice yell by the time I turned around to see who it was and what I should look out for my body collided with the water. I didn't hesitate to swim up, because I was planning on drowning.
"Amy are you alright?" I looked up to see mark and Lucas standing at the edge of the pool.

"Yep just peachy" I responded getting out of the water. I reached to Lucas and took a towel I saw over his shoulder and began to dry my hair.

"You two have some catching up to do, why not do it while drying her hair." Mark decided to suggest I didn't hold back in giving him a dirty look, he just laughed and walked away and I just took up my keys which had fell and went straight to my car to change.

"Amy I'm sorry" I heard a voice said while grabbing my hand. "For what? You guys were just fooling around it's ohkay" I assured him, it really was and I didn't feel like talking to him.

"If you'll excuse me I'm going to change well talk later if anything" with that I left him standing there.

After Kassidy, Jess and I went shopping we came back to the house

After Kassidy, Jess and I went shopping we came back to the house. It was late when we got back butmost if not everyone was still awake so Kassidy decided to make her crazy announcement.

"I need everybody down stairs in the next 3 minutes!" She yelled, one think we had in common was that no matter how old we got we still shouted like kids.

After a while everyone was here and she continued.

"Baby come here" she gestured for her boyfriend Luke to come, bit he came with a basket in his hands.

"So guys most of not all of you drive and the parking space at the beach house is limited, so I'm this basket are the names of the persons who came here alone, meaning no boyfriend or girlfriend." I began to worry about what was going to happen "So if you have your significant other you may take a seat over there while we figure out the traveling for everyone else." She paused and looked at me with a creepy look. "Ladies you will pick a card from the basket there are names of 10 guys here and there are 9 girls so a girl will probably get two guys. Anyway let's go."

I waited for everyone to pick as I wanted to be last. After all the girls screemed when they open there cards I knew in my heart I wasn't going to get Lucas' name so I happy when I tookt the last card.

Opening the card my smile went dull.

"Who did you get Amy?" Luke asked me.

"Lucas"

A/N: Thanks for reading my lovlies!
I'm back. Please do mamma a favor and vote. My little star is so lonely be a good sport and brighten up it's day, see what I did there?