The Surprise Visit

A/N: Yes yes welcome welcome!!! This chapter is a bit uhh...read along lovlies

Amy's POV

I keep complaining how tired of shit I am. I wake up every morning with journaling go to bed the exact same way. I haven't even touched a paint brush or a crayon in weeks maybe months I haven't been in the art room Because I thought I had failed so I dropped the subject. But I still have awesome works there, then again my inspiration has died literally.
I want to be the most successful black woman in the Caribbean and then the world but how can I do that if I keep screwing up.
I need to get laid need to share this stress with Lucas' penis. He said he was coming on Friday so maybe we'll have a little fun on Saturday.
I took out my phone and decided to text him. I was kinda sick and I didn't want him to hear it in my voice.

Me: Hey, when are you coming my vagina misses you.

Lucas: I was gonna surprise you and come tomorrow. So yeah tomorrow.

Me: can I get that dick tomorrow?

Lucas: Nope you have been bad,

Me: Oh fuck you.

Lucas: I know you want to babygirl but soon, well when I come I'll be busy, until about Sunday.

Ughh I can never have my way with him when it comes on to his penis.

I walked into the hotel and went to my locker to put on my uniform, apperantly we can't wear our uniforms outside of the hotel

I walked into the hotel and went to my locker to put on my uniform, apperantly we can't wear our uniforms outside of the hotel. Nice rule no one knows I work here. I walked over the front desk and took over my shift, I was there almost all night. When my time of greeting rich white people was over I didn't even hesitate to pack up and go change, Alyson if that's even her name wasn't here for her shift and she should be by rule here at least 10 minutes before.

I exited the building at the back door since it was shorter to the parking lot, when I saw the little.....
She was making out with some guy, and her panties where in his hands, I nearly gagged at the sight.

"Hey Alyson" I said making my presence known "The front desk is empty and if I'm correct madam boss will be down in about five minutes to see the books and you know how Pissed she's gonna be"

"You are supposed to wait on me!" She yelled.

Did this bitch just yell at me? "Ah nope my shift ends at 10 I've been waiting on you for ages, and I'm impatient. It was nice working with you" I smiled and just went to my car.

Upon reaching my car there was a nice little surprise, no not the fact that mine is the only one there, there was a note. Oh my gosh I'm gonna die, my heart stopped as I picked up the note.

"Turn around, well to your right."

That was behind my car I turned around after mumbling like 100 prayers.
I saw a masculine figure leaning on the car, I didn't say anything I waited on him to move and grab my purse and then murder me. But that didn't happen.....