The Accident

.

It was hard for them to say goodbye at first but eventually they both got over it. Sort of. They still thought about each other from time to time. But they had to move on, she has to move on.

I've been living here for a month I've gotten a bit used to how things work here and I like it. I was thankful that I wouldn't be alone. It was just me Jessica and Kassidy. But not for long they will be going back home when this collage thing is finished, as for me I sore never to go back there.

I was dragged back to reality when I heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

"Hey good morning" Kassidy greeted me

"Morning, I think you are still sleeping" I tried to laugh

"Whatever. I'm going for a run around the block you coming?"

"I'm already dressed for it, and do I even have a choice?"

"No you don't"

We left the house and went on our morning run. But this morning was different I could tell something wasn't right. I ignored my gut feeling and kept on babbling with Kass.

On our way back we saw the ice cream truck, and ofcourse I couldn't pass up the opportunity.

Last think I remember was standing in the middle of the street frozen with Kassidy's voice screaming "Get out if the way! Get out if the way! AMY!"
I was there still standing while a car was coming at me full speed.

I remember feeling the car slam into me and my head hitting the tock hard asphalt. The last thing I saw before closing my else was....Aly? Alecia hit me?

I wake up in the hospital with  blurled vision I could see about six persons standing around me.

"Can someone get me my glasses I'm kinda blind here" someone handed my my glasses when I could see I saw Lucas. What was he doing here?

Kassidy was there Mark, Jessica and a nurse.
The nurse decided to say something that made me furious. "The young lady who hit you would like to see you"

"Sure send the bitch in" I said rolling my eyes

"No I think that's a bad idea" Kassidy objected

"Why? No?" I argued

"Amy I don't think you should-" I cut Lucas off before he could finish.

"No. I wanna know who almost got me killed. Why are you here anyway?"

With that a girl walked in. It was Aly.

"Bitch!" I yelled "If u could move I would kill you right now"

"Amy I'm so sorry it was a mistake" she tried to convince me.

"No you're a mistake I hate you get the fuck out!" I threw a bottle with apple juice at her that was on the little table beside me. I Don't know whether it hit her not, I didn't care.

"Amy please" her voice was soft this time.

"No" I began sobbing "Get out!" I said calmly

"Amy. Sister please"

"Aly. Get the fuck out!!!" I yelled at her, she almost killed me. I started to cry when Lucas held me in this hands everyone was silent as she walked out.