Lovebites

.

You know that feeling when you miss something, but hate the thought that having it back might do something to you? What if it was someone, you hate them for what they did but you miss them because of the good times. It's complicated isn't it? Because deep down you're not sure exactly how you feel after so long, or what is it that you really want.

Amy's POV

You would think the nunber of silent car rides I had with Lucas I would be used to it. It was was so awkward sitting in the same car with the guy that I lost my self in, got pregnant for and lost his baby, the same guy I cheated on my boyfriend with, this is the same guy I practically grew up with at one point. So why was it so weird now?

I decided I wasn't going to swallow my pride and speak to him. I guess he thought I would, the Amy that left Midvale would have already been babbling. But I've grown out of a lot of shit, and I wasn't about to make him change that.

We got out of the car when we reached the beach house. It was dark by the time we got there, we were the last to arrive for some reason he listens to the road codes now. The house was huge, the last time I was here it wasn't this big.

Lucas noticed me looking around and decided to say something. "Hey, let's get to the room and then I'll show you around?"

"Uhmm sure. I kinda really want to see what they have done with the place" deep down I wanted someone else to give me the tour but I guess I'll have to settle with him.

After finishing our little tour we stood at the balcony infront of our room talking

After finishing our little tour we stood at the balcony infront of our room talking. I had already forgotten all the hate I had inside of me for him and started to remember how fun he was.

Things went silent for a while and I went inside the room and got on my phone checking emails from work. I still have to get some work done this weekend.

"You never come off the phone do you?" I look up to see Lucas' shirtless body standing over me. He was still has hot and sexy as the day I fell for him. I couldn't get my eyes off him, it's been a while since I've seen such beauty. He was all sweaty and it made him so much hotter.