It's time pt2.

.

I wanted to die, I should have just left it, why did I bring it up. I'm dumb fucking dumb is what I am. Now here I am crying like a jackass.

I sighed as I wrapped my towel properly and went in the fridge for a beer.

"Since when do you drink" I hear a rusty voice ask.

"Since life became a bitch" I replied holding the bottle to my head drinking it all in one go and heading for another and another. While he just stood there looking at me, he stopped me when I went for the forth bottle.

"Stop" he didn't shout he did whisper but yet there was a high level of command I'm his tone and I just threw the bottle at him and smiled as he dodged and it hit the wall shattering all over the floor.

"What the fuck is wrong with" oh now he's upset "what if the fucking bottle had hit me?"

,"You're a big boy a few broken pieces of glass wouldn't kill you sweetie"

He walked up to me and dragged me out of the chair and started shaking me "What the fuck is wrong with you Amy? You were never like this. What happened to you? Did you throw yourself in work so much you got mad??"

"This has nothing to do with work, I'm just tired that's all I'll be fine"

"Is this normal behavior? You just lash out like this?"

I don't know why but I got upset and shook him off. "You are in no position to judge me Lucas!" I was yelling by this, why was I yelling. I went back to the counter and took another bottle if beer and held it to my head.

"Amy!"

"Fuck you Lucas and don't try taking the bottle from me because I'll hit you upside the head with one I am not in the mood" I really wasn't I was getting tipsy and I just wanted to he drunk and numb.

"You have changed."

I laughed "I wasn't supposed to? I was supposed to be the little girl you were fucking behind closed doors and ignoring in public forever? You got some fucking nerve is what I gotta say"

I wanted to tie him to the road and drive over him. All I felt for him was hate, I know coming here was a bad idea, I knew staying with him would fuck shit up but no, because I am stubborn. This what I get.

I really didn't know what to expect from him at this point really, he was always so predictable where I was concerned and now, it was just different.

"I'm going to bed." I got up and went to my room.

"We aren't done talking about this!" He yelled at me

"Yes we fucking are" I responded surhiud looking back.

"When are you leaving?" Not sure but soon don't think the weekend will see me here. " I think it's time I leave here for good good this time"

  A/N: Thanks for reading my lovelies!! Sorry this is short.
Also also, please vote!