Hidden Fear pt2

.

Amy's POV

He turned on the shower not too hot not too cold. I hate cold water, but he decided to have fun with it. I was under the water washing my hair out when he turned off the hot water and the water was freezing cold. I screamed on the top my lungs and ran from under the shower. He laughed so hard, but I didn't do anything. I just turned back the water exactly how I wanted.
I didn't fight me this time. Yes this isn't the first time.
Struggling to place my hair in a bun. Lucas came to my rescue from that evil afro. He walked over to me and took the brush. He began to detangle my hair, because I don't do it, I will go weeks without combing my bird nest out. Not long after he was finished.

"I am finished" he said softly

"thank you"

I didn't give him a chance to respond when I pressed my lips into his. Too many hours away from his lips too many. I tried not to get too cought up or else we'd end up fucking instead of leaving.

"Hmm let's go." I told him.

I walked into the house knowing Mark will be at class

I walked into the house knowing Mark will be at class. Not sure if Jessica was here

"Jessica! Jessica! Are you here!?" I yelled

"Amy you're so loud" Lucas decided to state the obvious but I ignored him.

"I'm in the kitchen" I heard her yell back

"I don't want to see her, I'll go up to your room" I don't know why Lucas doesn't like her, they haven't even met.

"Good morning" I greeted her with a hug.

"I have something to tell you, please don't be upset"

No promises hunny

"What is it?" I asked trying to maintain my puzzled look.

" I kind of had sex" she said holding her head down "with a guy"

"Uhmm ohkay thats not so bad"

"It's Mark I had sex with Mark" she blurted out.

"Ohkay, as long as it wasn't in here or in the sofa it in my room I don't care" I told her "you'll be fine, I heard he's good, don't give me details I don't wanna know that's weird,  just fall too far for him though"

"Thanks for being so chill about this. I have classes all day so I'll be out" she said getting up to leave

"Lucas is upstairs so I won't be lonley, just close the door with the key in your way out"

.

I go up to my room to find Lucas on my bed on a call and scrolling through Netflix.
He hung up the phone and then decided to acknowledge me.
"So I ordered pizza"
I jumped on the bed "I love you so much" I said kissing him all over

"Ohkay let's not get carried away, start cleaning

After four hours of washing and cleaning and three boxes of pizza

After four hours of washing and cleaning and three boxes of pizza. Well he went through that muck I barely ate. I was tired Lucas just sat there and played games, Mark us going to kill him when he comes and find his game missing.

I'm all sweaty so I decided to take a shower again.

Not long after I'm out of the shower wrapped in my towel. Looking in my drawer for something to throw on until we're ready to leave again my towel fell off. He's seen me naked more times than I ever had so I ignored it and just walked around the room putting clothes in my bag to take to his place and my booked for class and my uniform for work.
Passing the bed naked for the hundredth time I was dragged unto the soft surface, with him towering over me.
I had no time to process what was happening. I just felt his lips on my neck his right hand making small circles on my inner thighs and his left fooling around with my breast. I could tell he was trying to hold out ever since we stepped foot in here, we've never had sex here before didn't think we'd start now.

I let out small moan as u felt his finger slip inside my already wet pussy. He slowly went in and out still kissing me all over probably leaving love bites everywhere.

The loud knock at the door frightened us both. I got up and placed my towel on to see who was at my door. It was Mark.
"I need my game" he says I closed the door and went for it.
"Here, bye don't come back" I closed the door in his face once again.

"So where were-" I was cut off by Lucas' naked body towering over me. He hungrily ripped my towel off and lift me up. We kept kissing as we stubbled here there and every where in the room until we made it to the bed. I was once again under him with my legs wide open in front of him, I had no control over what was happening.
I felt him enter me, my pussy stretched to accommodate him. I felt weird so I pushed him away and ran to the bathroom closing the door where he couldn't enter.

I emptied out my stomach in the toilet, sitting on the floor I cried I cried my heart out. I got up and opened the door and sat back in front of the toilet just in case something else was to come up.
Lucas probably noticed I opened the door.

"Are you ohkay?" He asked me "you've been in here for about 30 minutes"

I just layed on him I didn't answer, I just started crying again.

"Amy talk to me, what's wrong baby girl? Tell me" he begged me to tell him.

"I don't know what's wrong, let's just go please So I can get some sleep. Please don't beg me to talk not now at least, please"

He agreed "ohkay, but let's get you a little snack you barely ate any if the pizza u ate like 2 slices hours apart so let's get you some food"

He got some clothes on me and took me to the kitchen. Mark and his friends where in the living room playing games. Lucas turned to go into the kitchen.
"No let's just go get food on the way, go for my bag please I'm waiting in the car" I walked off not in the mood to argue about this.

I felt like a helpless baby. Lucas handed me my phone and told me to text my doctor and tell her what's up, I obeyed with no complaining this time.

She didn't respond to my message she just called me. I gave the phone to Lucas and went on the back seat.

"Baby how are you feeling? What's wrong?"

"My stomach is in fire, my head is spinning I feel dizzy if I mess your car please don't kill me."
I don't remember anything that happened I just know I fell asleep.

....

I woke up when I heard Lucas arguing with some girl, I opened my eyes and found my self laying in and hospital bed.

Hell no!

A/N: Thanks for reading my lovelies!! Must be tired of reading that sentence. Lmao.