Explaining

.

Amy's POV

I didn't know where to start, I still wanted to run out of there and look back but I had to put my big girl panties on and face this.

I already told you how my pregnancy and labour was trash, I told you about them growing up and being to smart their own good. So I don't know what else you want to know anything else will happen over time.

I didn't look how at him so I couldn't tell what his facial expression was like.

"I want to talk about how I will get to see them?"

I thought carefully before answering him because I didn't want this to turn into a screaming match. "You are asking me to leave my home, my job, I want to say friends but you know I don't have that. Point is I left here this toxic ass environment to start new and you want me to come back?"

"I do I won't lie, but I know I shouldn't have asked you to do that. I am sure they have friends they can't be as bad as you" I  laughed at the last part but I didn't address it.  "Seriously Amy, I am open to weekends and holidays and stuff like that I'll come down sometimes and you can come here, you know you are always welcome no matter what happens between us."

"The next holiday is Christmas and their birthday. And that's almost a month away, and a week or two apart going back and forth would be dumb so we'll have to pick"

"No we don't" I looked up at him to hear his reason "I can spend all of December with you guys I was already planning on talking a break from work anyway."

Dear lord

Dear lord is right, I don't know about how I feel with this. It's for the children not me so I need to put feelings out of this.

"Ohkay no problem then" I agreed "I'm sure they'll love it, and I would enjoy some one else's cooking for a while"

There was no tension between us anymore the mood was light and so much better.

"Look! I'm finished!" I got up and compared the pad with the actual scene. He got up and stood behind me "looks good, you got better"

"That I did"
I turn around to go back inside when I meet him standing right behind me. I look up at him and my knees got weak, his eyes stared into mine as if he was looking into my soul I wanted to look away but I couldn't his eyes had me in a trance I wanted him to touch me so bad, but I knew it was a bad idea.

I feel a tear run down my face. How could I keep something so big from him, I felt bad. Before I could wipe the tear, I felt his palm on my face doing the job for me.

"Stop worrying about it" I forgot he could do that.

"I can't help it daddy"

I haven't called him that in years why did I do it just now.

There was silence for a while, I was about to apologize again when I felt his lips crash into  mine. I couldn't resit so I gave in, the kiss was so slow and blissful, I felt a wave of shock run through my body.

I dropped the pad and penicl to the floor and wrapped my hand around his neck and before I knew it, he was all over my body and a part of me wanted it and another part said it was a bad idea to do this again.

"Lucas" I moaned

He kept kissing on me "if you want me to stop say it and I will"

All of this because I slipped up.

"No" I managed to say with great difficulty

"No what?" He asked. Why must this man punish me?

"No don't stop, please"

And like that he gave me what I wanted.

He picked me up off the ground and took me into his room and placed me on his bed.

"How bad do you want it?"

"Not bad. I want you to be gentle with me today"

"You want another kid huh?"

I laughed at him because I knew what he meant.

He hovered over me and started kissing once again and I wanted to die. He teased every inch of my body and at this point I was practically begging for more.

He slipped his finger inside me  and gasped in pure pleasure, I couldn't help my self and before I knew it I was shaking. I felt his tongue on my entrance and I didn't want him to take it easy on me anymore. I wanted to be fucked by him, fucked to the point where I can't walk.

"Fuck me daddy" I groaned in frustration

"In a minute baby"

With his tongue dancing on my entrance and his finger moving in and out of me I almost loose it. I didn't know where to focus my pleasure and it was just one orgasm after the other.

Out of no where he stopped and got up
"Shit don't move"

I was wondering what was going on when I heard the knock at the door again. I hurry to find my clothes and so did he. I took up my phone to see Jess calling me and I answered.

"I'm outside" she said sounding frustrated

"I'm coming gimmi a minute"

Lucas and I tried to seem normal you would think this happening to us so many times we'd know how to act. I rush to get the door to see a bunch of sad faces.

"What happened? Why the long faces?" I asked opening the door for them to come in.
Kaleb hanged on to my leg and Emma went away looking for Lucas I guess.

"Your kids are crazy!" Jess laughed

I was confused.

A/N: Thank you for reading my lovelies! Yes I am back after decades 😭 I know y'all missed me and that's fine. Life's been a bitch.

I think this would be so much better if I was consistent.