Bonus: Happy Valentine's Day

A/N: Welcome again. Hope you enjoy. If my book is getting boring without sex please message me.

Their relationship was getting more and more interesting by the day. Even though he was away he always found time to talk to her, to ensure that she was ohkay, and that he did. It made her question her feelings about him, she doesn't know what she feels and if she does, he'll be the last to know what goes on in that head of hers. He'll never understand that side of her, if she doesn't tell him, but she won't.

When I met Jessica it was Valentine's day, well night

When I met Jessica it was Valentine's day, well night. She was at that party, Deven and Kassidy asked me to go to with them, but I had work to be done I was at school really late in the night. When I was going home was when I saw Jessica, looking back I'm glad I saw her that night. Now I might actually have a friend that's around.
Lucas called and told me to pay him a visit the following day, since he was back in town for the weekend, this traveling shit really getting to me.
I drove up in Lucas' garage and notice his car was missing, I took out my phone and called him. I mean I have a key but I still wanna know where he is.
The little dumb fuck was in the house but his mom had his car, this child.

I went inside the house, but I never felt like announcing my pressense so I just dropped my purse unto the couch and walked right in this room. But he wasn't in there, so I went in the kitchen and just sat there until he came.
When he came he had food, and that was what caught my eye. I took the bag from him and dived in without asking any questions I was hungry and I didn't care what he had to say about my eating habits I wanted food now. To my surprise he just stared at me and smiled.

"What are you planning?" I asked him with my mouth filled with fries

"Oh nothing" he replied walking into his room and even closing the door, he never closes the door when I'm on the other side. Something is up.

I took my shorts off and kept my blouse and panties on. Then I got a message.

        Lucas: Come here

I didn't even argue with it. I closed the food box and went straight for the room door.
I slowly opened it and peeked, I quickly shut back the door and laughed to myself quietly so he wouldn't hear me. I opened it again and went in this time, I closed the door behind me and just stood there, until he gestured for me to come.
He was laying there comfortable as ever naked as day he was born, and to top it off he had a rose  in his hand. I sat on the other end of the bed away from him, cause I knew some shit was about to go down.

"Come here baby girl" he patted for me lay down besides him. And without a fight I went, curiosity filling my body.
"Here" he gives me rose
I smell it "hmm smells nice, I get to keep it?"

"If you want to but that's not what's important"

Before I knew I was naked too, and he was pounding in me. I can't get enough of how he makes my body come alive, just when I thought things couldn't get any better or worst he said something I can't quite remember exactly what he said. I mean the sex was awesome I won't remember every detail. He said something that reminded me of Cameron and I couldn't help but freeze, then I thought about it. Why am I still remembering Cameron he hates me now, I don't hate him I just could care less about him right now.
Lucas saw that something was up and asked, and ofcourse I told him I was fine. But he wouldn't leave it alone and I had the right thing in mind for him to get his mind off this.
I moved from him and started to play with his cock, I managed to catch him smiling. I did nothing but that and he seemed disappointed when his dick wasn't at the back of my throat. I almost laughed when I saw his face so I just placed his erection in my mouth, and that seemed to satisfy him. I really don't know where guys go when there dick is in a girls mouth but I sure as hell know it wasn't on Earth.

I went to school bright and early Monday morning and skipped most if not all of my classes, in the art room painting away

I went to school bright and early Monday morning and skipped most if not all of my classes, in the art room painting away. That was when I was choose to be one of the students to decorate the art room, I even had the choice of being a model for body art and I was thrilled. But that would mean I'd have have to skip all my classes this week, and I already was going to be absent for a few days. I go to school whenever I feel like it, and since my parents aren't here, Mark doesn't really care because he knows I'm going to past my finals anyway. Aly and I aren't so much of friends so she's staying at her boyfriends' place until this supposedly 'blows over' all I know is she's gonna be there a while.

Just when I was about to leave school I spot Kassidy, I would walk away but I called her, and we talked for what seemed to be an eternity. Then she gave me a bag a pretty little gift bag.
"Here Amy" she gave it to me.

"What's this for? Is a bomb!!" I yelled laughing, but curious.

"It's a uhmm, belated Valentine'sday gift"

"From?"

"Oh your secret admirer"

"Great......" I tried to look in the bag but it was sealed, whoever really didn't want me to see what was in it until I got home. I figured it was Lucas, but we didn't talk about getting each other gifts, it's whatever. I just I'll see when I get home.

Kassidy disturbed my thinking, when she said something that made me scream.
"Anyway, I gotta go you figure this out on your own. Where am I going? To get ready for a date I have later on"

I almost fainted "A date! With who"
"I'll text you the details, if all goes well I might have a man now!" She just hurried off before I could talk her into anything.

I thought Deven liked her or something, but that's none of my concern. He was going to get his heart broken either way.

Later that evening when I finally got home, Jessica wasn't there, left a note saying she was at her mom's place

Later that evening when I finally got home, Jessica wasn't there, left a note saying she was at her mom's place. Her mom huh? Well I didn't see that coming. I didn't want to shower eat or anything I just wanted to see what the 'secret admirer' of mine got me. I popped open the bag, but where it was in good condition afterwards.
It was a cute little puppy, I laughed of the sweet thought, then I smelled it.

LUCAS.

No one could tell me it wasn't Lucas no one!

A/N: Thanks for reading my lovlies, sorry about the slow updates. I'm trying, I really am, it's hard to write when ideas are just blowing up you're head space and your busy with stuff.