The Nightmares

A/N: Nightmares are utterly ridiculous

"Ugghhhh shit!!" I groan waking up n rolling on my stomach. His dick is so good I'll feel any pain from it
Omfg Amy please don't tell me you've become a sex adict, no maybe it's just him, having me 'sucking dick like a pro' and all these sinful things.  I really need to find my ass in church on Sunday morning, I need some serious prayer for my actions.

I couldn't even make it Sunday without wanting to get laid. When I make any complains all the little fuck face could say was
"Soon baby girl"
And I was impatient.
I've never had this desire for sex when Cameron and I were together.
Oops forgot that detail. So we broke up, told him about my cheating and funny enough his ass was cheating too.
Niggas ain't shit ! Peerrrrrriiiooottt!!
I hate saying that but it's so funny now. But he's last week's news, now to more important matters.

My my I'm awful, but I don't give a fuck.

Been having some bomb ass sex, that shits makes me question life. Been thinking about being a porn start, that's crazy who am I kidding, I got a rich future to look forward to ain't nobody got time to have sex on camera, a mean I can just do it anywhere, if I have a committed sex partner, that's probably not gonna happen, I don't want to be some sex addict. Calling up random guys to beat my pussy good, that's not what I want what if I get pregnant and can't tell my kid who's their father is, what if it's a girl, she'll want to know what I do for a living.
And her finding out would be pretty messed up.
I know I won't give her away don't want any of my children in the system like I was at one point, the system is really messed up though.

In the middle of my crazy thoughts my phone starts ring, I almost got an heart attack I don't even know why phone is on loud, ugggh. I look through the mess of school books and papers and find it, I roll my eyes as I look at the caller ID, it was my dad, I threw the phone down hoping he'd just hang up. Unfortunately he doesn't stop calling, I know it was nothing important but out of annoyance I answer either way.
Me: hello?
        Dad: Amy where's your mom tell her to call me
  Me: ohkkaay
              Dad: i don't know wh.....
I hung up before he could finish I guess he was going to ask why she has a phone but whatever. I wasn't about to get up to go all the way down the hall and in the kitchen just to deliver some dumb message. I dial her number and call her, surprisingly she picks up and I deleiver the message just how I got it, and resume to my work
Well my overthinking.

After  three hours with my head in those books, I decide to take a nap,just 15 minutes, I set my alarm for exactly 15 minutes and rest my head on my soft warm purple pillow. Always had the sweetest dreams here.

I was wrong.

"Help! Help! Help! Some body please help me !" I scream in the top of my lungs as I try to run away from bones. Like really bones are chasing me, alive bones, bleeding bones how does this make sense!
I continue to scream but no one responds I guess because no one is there. But my dumb ass keeps wasting energy and screaming,
"Help! Help!".
I reach a point where I can't feel legs to run and I fall, I crawl breathing heavily you could hear my heart beat from a mile away.
"Your coming with us!" Said one if the skeletons, with a red hat on its head.
I shake I'm fair, not quite sure what to do or say.
"W-where am I-I going?" I ask

"Hell duhh!" And abnoxious one reply

With that I relax "seriously I know my sinful ass is going to hell, but is all this excitement necessary? Why rush the process, let me live in peace!" I roll my eyes and get up and brush off  "now get the fuck out of my dream!!!"
They disappear, and the dark sky becomes sunny.

"Amy!" Ughh my mom wakes me just in time. I forgot I was studying. Well it was the other morning and time for school. I slept the entire afternoon wow.

I can't tell whether my nightmares get dumber or scarier. Point is I still have them, and I don't know how to get rid of them.

I drove up in the student parking lot at school, and as usual

I drove up in the student parking lot at school, and as usual. It's hard to get a space when you aren't that popular. After singing around that horrible place I finally found a spot, it was because of the rain why I even drove this morning, I really can't stomach the thought of students scraping my car and me having to kill anyone.

The bell rings. I'm late.

Again

A/N: Thank you for reading lovelies