Chapter 9: Sukhi Dandi

"Ria get me those mango leaves from the table!"

Her Mausi hurriedly asked her in rush. For the past few days, Ria was busy in learning new things. Be it cooking different delicacies that she already started right from her college or learning needlework, she was letting these grooming classes be done for sake of her Mausi and Mummy to keep herself engage in doing different household things.

She also made her mind to learn something useful that will be helpful for her in the future. She also thought that she had nothing much to do so in these days, so it would be better if she spent her energy in the right direction.

From learning puja to making prasad, today, she was into helping her Mausi organize a Yagya on MahaEkadashi. A lot of relatives and near ones were invited as the puja was going to be held in Shiv Mandir.

She was on the balcony while enjoying morning sun rays when her Mausi called her to bring the leaves that were kept on the table."

After catering all the much-needed things for Havana, they headed towards the car for going to Mandir

After catering all the much-needed things for Havana, they headed towards the car for going to Mandir. Though they were before time but still lots many neighbors and close relatives already reached the temple.

Ria helped her Mausi in arranging things for Havana. Thanks to Panditji, all the arrangements were done perfectly beforehand. Later, her Mausaji with Mausi did the Havana. Ria sat with Samar along with them.

There came a quite fair-looking man in his late twenties who lately joined the Havana in rush. With a clean-cut beard and black sunglasses shading his eyes, he looked more charming for any girl to desire in his off white kurta.

 With a clean-cut beard and black sunglasses shading his eyes, he looked more charming for any girl to desire in his off white kurta

Havana finished successfully. Later, Ria helped in distributing Prasad along with panchamrit to all.

He waved at Samar from a side and soon Samar, joined him. He hugged him and said with excitement,

"AashishBhaiya, it's been a long time to see you. You look more handsome than before."

He smiled and said, "Oh common, Look at yourself, you had a gained good height. Now, I won't be able to tease you anymore."

Both of them were laughing on reminiscing their childhood memories. It has been a good time for Aashish to leave for the US, he just returned back for the marriage of his elder brother. He came to the temple to meet just after coming from his flight.