Chapter 29: Back to Benaras!

"Did you reached safely?" Ria called and asked as soon as she woke in the room.

"Are you showing your concern towards me?" Rishi asked while having his breakfast.

"Actually, Ma wanted to know about your reaching whereabouts so I called." She answered.

"Oh so, Ma was worried.... if Ma doesn't asked you then you haven't called me, isn't?" He asked while finishing his sandwich.

"Did you had some rest after you reached there?" She switched to another question out of concern.

"Actually, honestly all my tiredness was gone, once I saw Snow. Instead, I went for long walk with him." He answered.

"And, now after freshing up, I'm having breakfast..." He cleared.

"Bhabhi, whom are you talking so early in the morning?" Rishika asked as soon as she was still in dizzy state.

"Alright, it seems Rishika is about to wake up. I'm hanging up, bbye.." She informed.

"You too, take care, watch out safety, call me when you reach Benaras, okay..bbye." He ended the call.

It feel so good when there is someone by your side.

Rishi finished his breakfast and after a while went to his office as his PA came before time

"It's been long time to see you sir, how are you?" He asked warmly.

"I'm good Ramesh, how are you doing?" He replied with same enthusiasm.

"Sir, after marriage, you look little happier than before?" His PA tried to little joke around.

"Is it?" Rishi took it as compliment gladly. They soon reached his office.

"Sir, when are we going to meet us Mam?" One of his subordinates asked.

"How are you going to meet her when your mam is not in Noida?" Rishi cleared with a smirk.

"Sir, what do you mean?" He asked with curiosity.

"She will stay for few days in Benaras itself and then after one-two weeks, she will come to stay here." He replied.

"It would be difficult for you, sir." He said thoughtfully.

"No, it's completely fine." He replied sternly.
Although the fact is only he know how much he wanted to take her with him.

"Alright, now get back to your work!" He ordered.

In late morning, the whole family get into the train and went back to Benaras. While going back, all of them could feel absence of Rishi. Especially, Ria, all his bullying was one by one flashing in her memories.

Time passed again in blink of eye, Ria did not know when train reached Benaras. Soon, they got down and reached home. After, she took a good long bath, she saw a video call request coming.