Chapter 16: Plan failed

In the next morning, Ria's Ma and Mausi were together preparing morning tea along with the breakfast.

"Please try and understand if Malik saw that I let his sisters cook breakfast for him...then he will take no time to fire me!"Prakash told them to save his job.

"You are still quite afraid of bhaiya as before... Don't worry, he won't scold you. If you want to help then just cut those fruits kept on the table." Her mausi asked him.

"Even after Bhabhi passed away due to cancer still Bhaiya has kept the kothi the way she used to keep. Nothing is changed. Even the gardens are well looked after as before." Ria's Ma told with amazement.

"After Malkin's demise, it was not easy for Malik to continue his normal life

"After Malkin's demise, it was not easy for Malik to continue his normal life. He used to avoid talking, eat less and suffered from insomnia for many nights." Prakash said while slicing apples.

He continued,"Arjun baba and we were very helpless but within a month everything came back to track after Malik joined a spiritual group. He learnt meditation along with many exercises that helped him to again live his life in normal way." He forwarded the plate of freshly sliced fruits to them.

He went on,"It was Malik's wish that everything should be managed in the same way as it was done when Malikin used to live, so we had some more servants to look after the whole kothi."

"By the way Prakash, when is Arjun going to come back to Benaras? It's been a long time to see him." Her Mausi asked Prakash.

"After seeing Malik in much better condition, he went back U.S to resume his job. He will be coming back within two days." He informed them.

"The tea is prepared, call Bhaiya to courtyard."Her mausi ordered Prakash.

"Bhaiya, you are finally here

"Bhaiya, you are finally here. Would you like to have some tea?" Her Ma asked him.

"Why did you two bothered?" I told this Prakash...Prakash.." he called him.

"It's totally fine, bhaiya. We wanted to prepare this by our own." Her mausi stopped him.

"That's so sweet of my sisters. What favour do you need?" He asked with a smirk.