Chapter 17: First Meet

"let your papa give you the permission first then come to me." This was the reply Ria got as she expected after discussing her tomorrow's plan.

"Ma, you not believe but you know what... Papa agreed." She replied giddily.

"How?" She asked curiously.

"Ma, Mamaji helped to convince him, and by the way why are you so worried? This is not the first time I'm going along with Niharika." She tried to coax her.

"But beta, that all times, we were familiar with the place but this time... fine if you want to go then I won't stop you but tell me, don't you think you are going a little bit early...??" She asked out of worry.

Ria gave a side hug and then carried on, by saying "Ma, if we go later than the schedule then we will possibly miss the amazing view of sunrise near Ganga ghat...?" She clung to her cutely.

"Fine, fine... but  you need to be back before 7 pm, alright?" She asked straightly.

"Alright, Sunita... She will be back before 9 pm. Isn't it Ria?" Her Mamaji came and replied instead of her.

"Thanks, Mamaji... You are the best!" Saying so, she gave her a quick tight hug and soon, ran away.

"Bhaiya, in this way you would spoil her too much, and then  I won't be able to handle her." She said out of her concern.

"Don't worry, Sunita. I know you'll manage it well. Let her enjoy." He assured her.

There Ria was busy selecting what to wear for the day out. She first thought that casuals with jeans could be a good choice but later, changed her mind and decided to wear something more ethnic to look more like a localite there.

Finally, after spending some good time on her wardrobe, she finalized a light-colored sea-green suit paired with a net dupatta having beautiful glass patchwork. She also decided to keep her hair simple with a single braid.

s already decided, excitement could not let her sleep for long as a result she was already ready before time

s already decided, excitement could not let her sleep for long as a result she was already ready before time. At right 4 am, she could see a bright light of a black sedan coming towards the main gate. When she could focus clearly, she saw a boy driving along with her bestie on his other side.

Niharika came out of the car and waved her to get in. Ria came and settled on the passenger seat. Ria, this is Rishi who is a localite here and will be our tour guide for today.

"How mean... Niharika? Like this is how you introduce your one friend to another..." Rishi complained.

"Fine, fine... Ria, once again...let me..." Niharika could start before Rishi interrupted and said,

" Hi, Ria... although you are close to this girl but today I will be the most responsible person to be relied upon. You can call me Rishi...and I'll be the one who will show the real Benaras to you better than any guides."