Chapter 26 : Saath Feere

"Ria, beta, Wake up." Her mother said sweetly as she was trying to wake her up. On the other side, her hair was gently caressed by her father who was sitting next to her bedside.

"Ma, a few more minutes..." Ria said innocently.

"Sunita, let her sleep more, you are still waking her up a little early..." Her father said and covered her more with the blanket.

"Papa, is best, Ma!" Ria said in her sleep.

"I know Ji, but the whole time we will be busy with arrangements and won't be able to spend that time with her." She said while taking her hand in her hand and pecking it gently.

Hearing her mother could not let her sleep more, her eyes got eventually open and she soon came out of her blankets. She gave her a tight back hug.

"Who wants to get married?" She was behaving childishly like a kid.

"You silly girl, who says this on her wedding day!" Her mother said while hiding her tear.

"All love for Ma, nothing for papa..." His father teased with a grumpy face.

Ria could not control herself and get into the arms of his father. She started sobbing suddenly in his embrace. He comforted her by caressing her hair gently with love.

"Bs..bs... We didn't want our princess to cry from starting off her very big day!" He comforts her.

"We will meet more frequently in the future, so our baby girl won't miss us, alright Sunita?" He asked in order to console her.

"Of course, we will have more trips to Benaras as well to Noida, beta..." Her mother kissed her hair.

"See sweety, what your papa brought for you?" He said and took a box from the side table.

"Papa, isn't the pen that Dadaji gave to you? You never allowed anyone even to touch it.." She said while holding the pen.

"Doesnt't you always want it?" He asked.

"I did, I always did..." Ria admitted.

" Ria admitted

"From now on, it's your beta!" He said with teary eyes.

Ria took the pen and hugged him, more tightly.

"I still remember when she was a baby in my arms and see, now, time flies so fast, she is going to get married!" He said while caressing her hair. The duo spent some more quality time with their daughter.

In the late morning, Rishi after having a bath came to the courtyard where all the elders of the family were gathered. Though he was familiar with a not many of them as they were mainly from the Gaziabad and others were the Biradari people.

"Finally, Rishi is here..." His Rakesh Chacha told.

He took blessingss from his elders and sat next to his Dadaji.