Chapter 31: Ria in Noida!

Lots of love and my lovely Diwali wishes to all my dear readers! I feel like we are also a kind of family who could not meet everyday but manage to get connected in festivals and vacations! Love you guys!

I feel very blessed when I see your response and interest towards my all chapters and for last one you all had already broke previous record! Again, thanks for that!

Also, lots of love to all readers reading my book from outside India! Give me Hi, if you really like reading my chapters! Let's continue and finally send Ria to her actual home! Let's go!

"Ma, I could not remember today was the day, Rishika had to go back to college. It felt so good to spend time with her." Ria said while preparing ladoos for her.

"It's alright, Bahu. She will be back till next semester. No need to feel that sad. It's had became a habit of mine to send the kids like this. First Rishi then Rishika, I console myself by saying that they will be soon back." Her mother in law shared her view.

"You are really strong, ma!" Ria admitted.

After preparing the Ladoos, her mother in law packed them into the tiffins.

"This is yours." She said sweetly.

"Really Ma, but Ma..." Ria hesitated.

"You are also going today with night's flight. Take it." She insisted with a bright smile.

Ria agreed readily. Soon in afternoon Ria went with two shopping bags to Rishika's room. She knocked twice before entering.

"Bhabhi, come na... Why are you standing outside?" Rishika welcomed instantly.

"I came to give you these. I prepared these for you." She gave her two shopping bags. One had a jeans and another a floral middy dress for casual parties."

"Bhabhi, they are lovely. I liked them a lot. You really had a good taste." Rishika appreciated in amused state.

After a while, time finally came for Rishika to return. Rishi was going with her when Ria also insisted that she would join too. As a result, with driver, Ria and Rishi both went with Rishika to send her off.

When Rishika finally got settled at her seat in the compartment, Ria gave her tight hug

When Rishika finally got settled at her seat in the compartment, Ria gave her tight hug. Though she was hiding her tears, but her moist eyes could not get hidden.

After the final announcement about department of train was declared, Rishi first made Ria walk out of compartment first and later, he came out. They both bid final goodbye to Rishika. After coming from   station, Ria asked,

"If you have time, can we go to tailor shop, I had sent some clothes to tailor shop with Rishika earlier.."

"Sure, let's go..." Rishi replied. He could observe her formal way of speaking.