Chapter 18: Finally it's happening!

"Niharika, beta, you came a little early... Ria might not be awakened till now, why don't you go up and wake your friend ?" Ria's Mamaji advised Niharika as soon as he found her coming at the entrance while ending the call.

"That's why now I m here, Mamaji!" She whispered.

"What do you mean?" He asked in a confused state.

"Can we sit somewhere to talk?" She again whispered in a low voice.

The duo settled in the sitting area of the balcony. Mamaji asked, "You want to tell me something, right?" She nodded.

 Mamaji asked, "You want to tell me something, right?" She nodded

"It's about Ria.." She said in a low voice.

"Don't worry, nobody will come to bother us here. Go on, what is it?" He asked her to continue.

"I think, Ria had finally met the right person for her life." She said playfully.

"Is it she is into some guy?.. or if it so then what did the boy do? Family?" He questioned in a panicked state.

"Mamaji, Mamaji relax... Ria is not of this kind. Don't worry but as her close friend I know that she always had a wish to get married to an IAS officer." She amusedly replied.

"That means, the boy is an IAS officer, isn't it?... and if Ria is not into him then what do you want? Don't say... you mean, you want us to get it arranged?" He examined her. She nodded again.

He remembers the incident of one night when he found out a diary in the study between the few books that Ria decided to finish on the couch. While she was away, he decided to place the books separately in one order. While placing them, he got a pen between pages of a diary. His eyes went to the pages of her bucket list in which out of many wishes, one was specially written in bold.

Wanna marry an IAS officer!

If he would have not seen that all by himself, he could have never believed Niharika but after hearing all that she told before, he readily accepted her plan for Ria.

"Niharika, you are IAS yourself, you should know that these things don't work in this way. I first need to get all the information regarding the boy's character, family background... and then only I can go on insisting Ria's parents to step move forward." He explained.

"I can guarantee you about everything that is related to the boy. I genuinely know him very well." She assured him.

"Fine, fine... still I need to check from my side. Tell me, what's his name?" He asked her deliberately.

"Rishi Agrawal." She answered.

In no time, he called a person through his phone and ordered, "I want to get all the information regarding Rishi Agrawal."

"...yes the one who recently became an IAS." He cleared.

"Beta, don't worry, you go to Ria and leave the rest, I'll handle it." He assured her.