Chapter 13: Last minute preparations

Ria asked her Mausi, "If you get all your favorite dishes on a single platter and one dish is still missing then what will you do?"

"Honestly, I will be definitely sad, very sad... but later, I'll try and convince myself for being happy for rest dishes with me." She replied honestly.

Ria thought by asking such questions, she will get the solution to her confusion. Hardly she knew the more she discusses such a thing with others, the more confused she will become.

In the early evening, her Mausi called her from the terrace. Ria was enjoying the fresh evening breeze.

She said, "Finally, all your grooming finishes from today

She said, "Finally, all your grooming finishes from today..aren't you happy about it ?"

Ria surprisingly looked at her and asked, "Why, what happened so suddenly?"

"Tomorrow, we are heading for Benaras." She beamed with joy.

"Why so early, still we can go after somedays right..?" Ria asked annoyingly.

Although, Benaras is a such place that Ria wants to visit for many times but she is still hesitant as she is reluctant to face Aashsish. She still need time to clear her mind.

"Why don't you want to meet your future in-laws?" Her Mausi teases her. Ria quickly rushes from the place as she doesn't want to listen anymore.

"Didi, Ria is not convinced with this arrangement, why are we forcing her?" She asked her mother who was on the call when she called Ria.

"Anu, because I don't find any flaw in this arrangement. Aashish is rich, handsome, also works in abroad, and most importantly likes Ria. What else do we want?"

She expressed her views and continued, "Don't worry, let them meet again in this marriage, let's see if things can still go well between them."

"If she really wants to go abroad, then she cannot bear to disobey me. She has to do as I say." She said with determination.

"You believe that she will be happy there?" Her Mausi asked her.

"She might take time to adjust but it's just a matter of time, I trust Aashish, he will not let us down..." She reassured her.

"You are right didi, though it is hard to coax her, but I will try and convince Ria again for sure..." Her Mausi replied.

"Now, that's what I wanted to listen from my Anu.. anyway I m coming with Ratnesh bhaiya by next afternoon, then we will together see and decide what we can do, alright? " She informed her.

"That's sounds great. If Rajesh Bhaiya is coming then there are chances that our plan can work. Ria will be very delighted to meet her Mamaji after a long time. The fact that he cleared IIT in his times, had left a deep impression in her mind, and not to forget, he helped her to crack GATE Exam herself." Her Mausi continued.

"For Ria, he is not only her mentor but also a guide and teacher. She follows and trusts him blindly. If he will say anything to her then she will never deny to him." Her mother replied confidently.