01

"It's all downhill from here

In the wake of a hurricane"

Pink+White~Frank Ocean

Life fucking sucks.

I work at a little Cafe called Pinkies.It's a really homey cafe with old artists on the wall, red seats in the booths and some outside tables.The place opens at 8am-10pm.

The manger is a really kind old lady, Mrs William. Unfortunatly Mr Williams died of a heart disease 2 years back.

Some might asks,"Why does life sucks you seem soo happy."

Well obviously I do,everyone wears a mask.We might not know it but it's true.I'm always smiling,laughing and whatever the fuck there is but behind my mask I am so broken no one could ever repair me.

"What would you like this evening?"I ask as I walk up to the group of teenagers that are seated in the red seats,with a smile on my face.

"Why are you dressed like that,are you 50 or something?"a blond haired guy says.Now hold the motherfucking phone,I am 22 and this outfit is pretty cute if I do say so myself.

It's a blue skirt that's reaches mid-thigh and a white button up top with a pink apron around my waist.I wanna beat this little shit right now but I can't cause that would be unprofessianal and I would most likely lose this job, it was gonna be my last strike.

And to be fair the first strike was because I made fun of this bald guy when he kept looking at me like I was his next meal ,ew.And the second strike was a complete accident,I swear.

So anyways this dude was busy flirting with me and I was disgusted then the girlfriend came back and accused me of groping and flirting with her boyfriend!Like what the fuck man?Anyway let's just say she left the store crying and the dude left with a broken nose.

So in this case I chose to ignore."Like I asked before,what would you like to eat?"I ask with a forced smile.

"Stop it Jack."a brunette scolds him.She turns to face me with a kind smile."Please may we have 3 strawberry milkshakes,2 chocolate milkshakes and 1 lemon water please."A brunette asks kindly.

I like this one more than that dickhead Jack,like how shorter should my skirt be.

I nod my head and walk away hearing a few laughs and scolds from the table.

I hand them their milkshakes and give a sweet smile to the dick Jack.I leave the table and go to wipe some tables since the shop is closing soon.

"Maeve I have always told you to not work late,because in these streets it's dangerous."