25

"Don't let them see your
depression,no
it's not right"
Dancer in the Dark~Chase Atlantic

"Don't let them see your depression,noit's not right"Dancer in the Dark~Chase Atlantic

The night was lovely.After the carnival I slept in the car on our way to the airport.

All our bags were already packed and everyone was waiting.We arrived shortly in Italy and now we are in the airport.

Riccardo is talking on the phone.On the plane I briefly heard Riccardo and Louis arguing about Liam.

I miss Liam.

The tension is pretty high at the moment as we all pile into the black SUV.Its so quiet not even the radio is on.

The bright lights of Italy shine as we pass people walking the streets before the evening.The sunset is astonishing,it's beautiful how the colours blend together.The sun waving goodbye as the moon says hello,night and day,day and night.

So different yet they are the same.

I never realised how close Louis and Liam are.Practically like brothers.Bella was telling me how they are troublemakers and that Antonio abs Riccardo are closer.

I know how Louis is feeling,loosing a person who is practically blood.I've lost four.

My sisters birthday is coming up soon.In four days.

We were inseparable,when someone bullied me she would beat the shit out of them,verbally of course and with she would do it so elegantly.Me on the other hand,I put scream or hit.

We were different she was the moon while I was the sun.She was always so calm and collected,something I always envied.Always going with my parents somewhere while I stayed.The moon isn't lonely,it has the stars but I guess in a way it is lonely.No one awake to see it's beauty.

I was the sun,always smiling,loud,too energetic and clouded by my emotions.I never could hide them as well as her.The sun is lonely,no one to accompany it and yes the people are there to see it's beauty and smile but when no one is there to comfort you,that shit hits.

I've never seen Louis so drained.But then again I haven't known him long.

"We will be going on a lockdown."Riccardo's calm deep voice sliced through the silence.Lockdown?

"The fuck you mean.We have to get Liam back it's been 2 fucking days since he was taken and in about an hour it's gonna be three days.He is most likely close to greeting satan!"Louis yells out,so full of anger and desperation.

On any occasion I would've laughed at the last part but nows not the time.

Riccardo exhales slowly and closes his eyes."I told you,I have given you my word that we will get Liam as soon as.FBI is on my back,the Morreti's are closing in so we need a few hours to debate on our choices and how we can get everyone back with anyone if my me dying."Riccardo says calmly as he opens his eyes.