29

"Might share a face and share
a last name,but
(We are not the same)"
Family Line~Conan Gray

"Might share a face and share a last name,but(We are not the same)"Family Line~Conan Gray

I don't know what to believe.Something isn't adding up which frustrates me.I spoke to the siblings and they only told me little considering they are telling a cop but they did give me a lead.

Riccardo Romano insta. only a successful businessman but also the Don of the most notorious and well known mafia,the Romano family.The biggest and most succesful.

Italian forces have tried taking him in but there is never real evidence which proves that Romano has people inside working for him.

It's around 2am and I haven't slept at all.I've made a board of all the suspects and everything but I'm missing something. Surveillance shows Riccardo around the crime scene, the warehouse.The buildings are all in his name and there are witnesses,everthing. leads to him but it seems to clean and neat.

Why set himself up for failure when his been avoiding. it and succeeding in it?The siblings also said there's been rumours that the Mattius family and Romano family aren't seeing eye to eye.People have died because of it.

Power,greed and money.

The 3 key points in which everyone wants and has."I'm gonna take a lucky guess and say you haven't slept."I turn my face to see Will walking into the grey marble kitchen wearing nothings but sleep shorts.

I roll my eyes and turn back to the files and my board.I hear. him open the fridge and walk over to the round dining table with only 4 chairs.

"Whose the girl?"I look to the picture he is holding and pull out the file on her.

"Maeve Miller age 22 and worked at a cafe called Pinkies.Weird thing is that-"

"That's all the information."Kishimoto finishes and I nod my head happy.Thats one of the rare things I like about him, he knows me and understands how my mind most of the time.

I did speak to her former boss,Mrs Williams.A very kind old lady who had nothing but good things to say about Maeve.Except whenever she did bring up family or stuff Maeve would avoid it, she had 2 warnings before she quit mostly because she never took shit  which I respect.

Maeve is a very beautiful lady with her dark curly hair with light brown highlights, round face, contagious smile and beautiful brown eyes.She's tall but not that much maybe 5'6ft.Some reporters suggest that she's his assistant or girlfriend but either way,I need to get with her.

Even if Riccardo caused arson and murder and attempted murder and kidnapping I can't arrest him based on talk.I need tangible evidence so I guess I need a hacker.

"Luka is a hacker or was it Nat?"Kishimoto says and I realise I forgot he was here and I was talking a loud.He takes a bite out of his apple and watches me closely.Although he can be a dumbass majority of the time he is pretty smart and good at reading most people.