15

Sometimes people leave and never come back but other times, they come back

"Maeve Miller?"The girl with beautiful curly red-brown hair,golden brown eyes and tan skin asks.

I stand at my full height and slowly walk up to her.You see she was my bestie,we did literally everything together ,people would call us the party duo.We went to parties together,watched movies together,went cycling and so much more.

My abuela loved her like her own grandchild.But then she left and at that time she left,my abuela followed close behind.She was the one who found out about my addiction and after I was clean she up and left.

I wasn't ready for her to leave I guess...

I don't realize that I am standing in front of her until I look up a little.She's veryyy tall,about 5'9 probably a model.

"Whose gonna update me?"I turn my head to the voice and see Bella looking confused,Liam and Antonio intrigued,Nat bewildered and Riccardo emotionless.

"Late to the party Louis,it's a fucking family reunion."I announce with a sarcastic smile.

"Oh Maevy it's been so long how are you and how's Rosa she promised that once I get back we will make her fam-"

"She's dead"I deadpan and I see her face pale."And you never came back."I state my voice sounding controlled.

"That's impossible I got a letter from her a month ago."She shakes her head and looks to Nat like she will give you the answers.

"This is some telenovela shit."Liam says and I turn my head to see him sitting down and eating a packet of popcorn.

"Well what can I say when you leave without a note or bye when you knew I wasn't good yet things change.She died 3 weeks after you left and I would've invited you mighttt..."I trail off and take a step back .

"I am so sorry Maeve."She engulfs me in a big hug and I pay her back.

My mother always told me to never hold grudges so why start now even though I am hurt and whatever.

"Yeah sure now get the fuck off me and let's go get me a pet!"I push her off and give Nat a wink while grabbing Riccardo's hand and dragging him him with .

I wanna find out what that letter was though.I stop short by the elevator and turn to face the people getting their stuff and lock eyes with Cemile.

She has changed a bit I guess,there's some tattoos on her left arm,has a nose piercing and is much taller but then again we all change either physically or mentally.

"Hey Ashford!Do you know that this is a fucking  mafia?"I ask and I hear them all chuckle."Yeah I am in it Miller."She shrugs and smiles at Nat.

"That's where I met Cemile but Ric met her first before me."Nat explains and I nod.I turn to face Riccardo and smile up at him.