28

"Losing everything I've
ever known.It's all become
too much"
Atlantis ~Seafret

Ric shouts out orders as Tonio and Nat and some more people on the roof try to stop them but it's too late

Ric shouts out orders as Tonio and Nat and some more people on the roof try to stop them but it's too late.Ric comes as helps me pull Liam from the ground,Louis rushing outside too and telling me that he'll take over.

I don't respond but nod only and leave it be.Liam is unconscious,I hear Bella and Luther come with a doctor.The doctor who knew my family.Dr Hernandez

We make brief eye contact before he ushers the men into a hallway,Bella watching them leave.I close the door behind me and close my eyes, emotions washing over me as try to catch my breath again.How do I breath again?

I hold my chest, the voices blend together in an echo and slowly fade away as I try to remember how to fucking breath.

I suck in a breath but that seems to only make it worse.Sliding down the door,I try to control my breathing.I'm having a panic attack I realise.I haven't had one my grandmother passed on.

I was once given pills because it was too much.Did I bring them?I have never used them but this seems like the best moment to use them.

I feel someone crouch in front of me and I slowly pill open my eyes, my breathing uneven and constricted seeing Gomez in a fine maroon suit with a watch glistening in the sunlight along with his chain.A silver cross hangs from his chest something engraved in it.

"Breath with me Miss Miller."His sweet reassuring voice says as he breaths in and out.I try my best to copy but it won't work .Why won't it work for fucks sake.

I then remember what Ric said, they packed everything from my apartment so it must be here.I look around seeing the worried faces of everyone and I try to smile, to reassure them that I'm as fine as a pickle but it seems to worry them more.

"I-I have some pills  in my clothes in Riccardo's room."I let out and Gomez nods his head.

"Qualcuno chiami Bella e Nat e dica loro di cercare in quella stanza le sue pillole adesso."Gomez says to the group of men surrounding us, they all answer in unison saying yes and spilt up.
[Someone call Bella and Nat and tell them to look in that room for her pills now.]

I shake my head no,I don't want worry anyone.I don't to be a burden.

He looks me in the eyes, his warm kind eyes staring into my panicked ones."I-just need a minute."I answer,Gomez only shakes his head."Focus on me not them.Listen to my voice."He says softly and I listen to what he says, blocking everything out only leaving space for his voice.

"We are going to count down from 100 okay, together."I only nod my head as he begins and I follow as well.We go slowly and slowly my breathing evens and I open my eyes to see him smiling.Nat runs down the steps with a bottle in her hand.