03

"I feel like a stranger to myself

And sometimes that feels dangerous

But I'll bet you'll see me

For who I truly am"

Invincible~Aminé

Deal?A contract? Now I don't know much about adultnappings but one thing I know is that they don't make deals with their captures

"What do you mean deal?"he rolls his eyes and I scoff."Okay  scratch deal , think of it as a contract."What in the chicken noodle soup is this?

"Okayyy well what's in it?"I ask warily.

"You will be living here for a year and after the year is over,we will kill or let you go,depends."Riccardo shrugs.

"Depends on what?"

"Either on how I am feeling or if you have followed the rules or not."

"Rules?!Am I in school now,I am a grown ass woman and you nor anyone will give me rules or tell me what to do."I stand up and put my hands on the table while he just sits back into his chair causally.

"1)If we let you go you will not tell a soul about what you saw or heard."He begins.

This bitch just ignored me.

"2)During your stay,you will be my personal assent of sorts."

"And how much will I be getting paid if I am gonna be your PA?"I sit down slowly."Besides you being alive?"He raises a condescending  eyebrow with a mischievous grin while I roll my eyes."Of course."

I roll my eyes a lot,I should stop.

"50k per month,obviously in US dollars seeing as once you are done here, you will be back home."

WHATTTT that's like 6 months salary and that includes tips.Mrs Williams didn't pay much but it was either that or work at a strip club."Are you being serious?"

He nods his head with a prideful smile on.Guess my stay won't be so bad.

"4)When you go somewhere you tell either me,Louis,Antonio or Luther where and what time you will be back."

"Did-did you just give me a curfew kind of?"I ask, raising an eyebrow and glaring at at him ,he seems so relaxed and it is starting to piss me off."Basically.Now if you would let me cont-"

"You gave me a curfew ,I will stay here to not expose you or whatever but you will not act like my parent."

He rose an eyebrow in the from of a challenge."Oh sorry did I hit a nerve?"Riccardo asks in a sarcastic form and I am so close to punching him in his smug face but I must compose myself."You know what,fine.Are those all your rules or are you going to tell me when my bedtime is?"