30

"I'm falling in too deep,
Without you,I can't sleep"
After Hours~The Weekend

"I'm falling in too deep,Without you,I can't sleep"After Hours~The Weekend

What is heartache?

Truth is I'm not very sure.I want to say its when someone you love goes but that isn't the heartache I have.

If there was a way to remove this feeling I would take it in a second, but there isn't.

It's been two days since Liam was sent to the hospital, he survived thankfully and is recovering.It's been two days since I had my panic attack, two days since I found out the person I thought had been erased has found me and two whole days since I found out the entire truth about my family.

I haven't been quite myself but I can't show that to anyone here so I smile and laugh and joke around but I know the truth.Maeve Miller is slowly fading away, my will to  be me is. going and I'm scared.

Riccardo suspects something his wrong so I told him I'm just on my period which isn't entirely a lie.

As we walk into the cafe that Nat said we must go to, its packed to the limit.But its cute and buzzing with excitement and joy.

"You. know Toni, I've always thought that you should open your own restaurant."I state matter-of-factly as we go to the till."Is that so?What would the name be?"He responds his eyebrows raised in amusement and I grin in delight.

"Tonio's Pizza rina."I say proud myself.Nat laughs and the amusement gets wiped of Tonio's face.He can be a buzz kill but you do you boo and he asked what the name would be so not my fault technically.

Nat orders our food and I take the opportunity to look around.Some are local and others not but its mostly local people here at the moment.The cafe is big enough and still small if that makes sense.But. then again the large amount of people does make it small.Theres cute tables outside and inside, one day I'm gonna come back here with Riccardo and we will sit outside watching and relaxing.

I mentally punch myself for that thought.Bad thought in a good way dammit.

"Mae,we've got to go."I zone back in and smile sheepishly as I take my food from Nat who laughs lightly.I think she's warming up to me which is nice .

Walking out the cafe and into the buzzing streets we head for the car which. wasn't parked by the cafe which is frustrating because my food could get cold I swear-

I turn my head for a second and see two figures following us.Maybe I'm paranoid or something but I swear I saw them in the cafe and now they are following us.I walk faster which makes Nat and Tonio walk faster and once we get to the car,I enter first.

Its a black SUV in which Louis is driving and Riccardo is in the passenger seat.Bella is at the hospital with Liam and Nat and Tonio go round.

I sit by the window and take a peak,I see nothing and exhale slowly but then I see the blond hair as the lady peaks out.