07

[Edited]

I cannot believe my eyes

I cannot believe my eyes.The glowing lights of casinos and clubs and hotels and people laughing like there's no care in the world.It's glorious .

We are in a black limo,rich kid vibes.

I am seated by the left window,Louis on my right,Liam next to Louis and on the left is a long dark grey couch,Riccardo,Nat and Antonio are seated there.

There's purple LED lights on the roof and floor,opposite the couch is a table with liquor and glasses.Why not food,I mean I prefer food than liquor but I guess sometimes liquor would be nice.

I have made my decision,there should be a liquor and food table there.I stare out the window with amazement while Louis and Liam bicker about something and Bella is trying to convince Riccardo if we can go to one of the clubs.

"Bell it's a no,it's dangerous there."

"We will be good,and anyways we know how to fight and whatever."I turn and look at Bella,"You know how to fight and use things and stuff?"

She turns to me and Riccardo types away on his phone with his legs crossed."Yip,well I know the basics."

Lucky bitch,I want a gun.I could be like 'die,pew pew I won' you know.No one can deny this but ,I would totally look so badass.

"Riccardo,can I have a gun?"I tilt my head slightly to the side and watch Riccardo,he looks up from his phone and rolls his eyes,"No."

"Pleaseeee I promise to not shoot you."I ask with the classic puppy dog eyes.Smart I know."No."

I will have to try later.The car stops and I look out the window,we are in front of a tall hotel.Most likely 45 floors or something.The good lights shine brightly,it's elegant.

"Come out love."Liam says sticking his hand out for me to hold.I smile gratefully at him and take his hand.We all exit the limo and while everyone walks I stay and turn.

"Thank you for driving us."The driver has dark brown hair,with grey strips in.Wrinkles on his face,olive skin and dark brown eyes."It's my pleasure Ms Miller."he tilts his hat and I smile."Call me Maeve ,Ms Miller is so...formal."I say scrunching my face.He laughs,"Okay Maeve,enjoy your stay,I will be your driver while you are here."

I nod my head and before I turn to follow the others,I turn back around,"What's your name?"

"Ethan Chester."I nod my head and wave bye.I skip into the foyer and I don't miss the looks some guys give me.Weird kids.

I stop in the middle and check the foyer out.It's beautiful,with a good interior and red seating spaces in the corners.People coming in and going out.The doors I came through were glass sliding doors.

In the middle is a dark brown table with yellow LED lights and says ,"Ramono Hotels." 4 ladies sit around the table helping people,one has bright ginger hair with pale skin,another has a purple hijab with dark Carmel skin another has blond hair with tan skin and the last has box braids and dark skin.