24

"Middle fingers up
Put 'em hands high
Wave it in his face
Tell 'em ,boy ,bye "
Sorry-Beyoncé

I believe that everyone is in survivor mode constantly and those who are lucky enough catch breaks

That is not me.

I'm always in survivor mode ,never resting or trying to catch my breath.In facf I can't remember a time where I was relaxed for longer than 10 minutes.

Stopping by the traffic lights since it's red I lower the volume of my silver Mercedes Benz and look to my left seeing a red last season Porsche next to me.The man winks at me,his face looking twisted .

Is he trying to be cute or do something?Is he constipated maybe.

My window is open as music blasts from his car,he opens the window and shouts something.I can't hear it so he lowers the volume a bit.

"What's your nam-"

I interrupt the man by flipping him off and racing through the traffic lights.

Men,always thinking that if they drive a nice car that will win over any woman.A flashy car doesn't win over most woman but maybe it's just me.

The car rings,my mother calling.I groan internally and wish I could just politely press decline.

Reluctantly I answer,her fake voice spilling in instantly indicating she is with guests.

"Ah,my darling.How are you Adria?"

"Fine mother and your-"

"There is a charity ball that is going to be happening soon.In Italy I assume and we have been invited."Her voice interrupts me.

My mother loves to travel and when I was younger I barely saw her and once I asked her as to why she is never home.She replied in the most condescending tone anyone can ever have,"I have money love,it's there to be spent."

I roll my eyes at the memory,I mean yeah it's there to be spent but wisely.

"I can't make it."I reply,big hiding the irritation that built up.

She whispers something on the line and I hear shuffling.She probably went to another room.

"Okay you little brat,you are going to attend,looking your absolute best.We are going to act like a family and  donate to charity and for business people to invest in our family."

Ladies and Gentlemen I am not proud to introduce the real Althea Castellos,my dearest mother.

Yep that's right in reality she is a bitch.A fake to the public eye but a bitch to those she doesn't like.

No disrespect intended to her though.

Entering the parking lot,I park in my spot."Sure mother,whatever the queen wants she gets right?Send me the details whenever-"