33

"Out on our own

dreaming in a world that we both know

is out of our control but if shit hits the fan, we're not alone

Cause you've got me and you know

that I've got you and I know"

Till forever falls apart~Ashe,FINNEAS

I wait for everyone to pile out the room to speak to Ric

I wait for everyone to pile out the room to speak to Ric.He was up and gone by the time I woke, but he did leave a note saying not to worry about a dress that he got it covered.

I actually haven't spoken to him since and honestly I think his avoiding me, how rude.

I wait for everyone to pile out which seems to take decades as Bella rants on about how her outfit has to say,"You want me but you can't have me," while Louis argues that that's the look his going for so now they are arguing while Nat looks like she could kill them both and Tonio wraps his arm around Bella's waist.

Out of instinct I look for Liam,his eyes already on Tonio's arm and as he senses me staring he looks up at me.I give him a thumbs up and blow a kiss at him,he only smiles and rushes out the room like lightning.

Liam's love is one-sided and I did speak to Bella about her love triangle a day after Liam was admitted, but she has made up her mind, who she chooses but she won't say it aloud,afraid to hurt the other.

But I did notice that when we brought up Adria,he tensed for a second then put back his mask.I wonder why?

Anyways once everyone is gone I turn and face a very focused Riccardo."Follow me."I demand which makes him look at me with an eyebrow raised."Is that an order?"He taunts making a shiver roll through my body but I stand my ground.

"Take it as you wish but I do recommend you follow me."I say and with the turn of my heels,walk out the room and to our bedroom.Wait when did it become our?I shake my thoughts and focus on the task at hand.

I feel him behind me before I glance at him,his tall build right on my heels.

Once we reach the bedroom,I wait for him to close the door before I face him.Riccardo's body fills up the door space so if I did want to chicken out,I wouldn't be able to.Oh damn.

"Do sit on the bed,your height is very intimidating."I say and watch as he grins then shuffles to the bed to sit in front of me."A compliment from Mave Miller,this must be very important."Riccardo mocks and I scowl at him which only makes his grin wider.