32

Liam

"I'm stronger, on missions,aint no foldin',a solider

my vision persistent,I took the game,its over

I made a name, its global"

Annihilate~Metro Boomin,Swae Lee,Lil Wayne,Offset

"You are meant to rest not gallivant on the streets-Where are you going?"Nat scolds as she follows me out the hospital door as I put my necklace on.

"This isn't my first rodeo and I'm going for a drink, you can come with me or go home."I say as I enter the elevator to go to the garage.Louis follows Nat,clearly amused and I smirk.

They both enter the elevator with me, soft music playing and Nat muttering how irresponsible it is and blah blah blah.

"Now I have to babysit the both you of you cause obviously Louis won't do that cause he is just as irresponsible."She shakes her head I chuckle under my breath but regret it as my slice wound thorns in pain.

I'm sure I look like shit but when has that ever stopped me."I am offended,I'm not irresponsible I'm letting Liam have freedom."Louis says as we enter the car me in the passenger,Nat in the drivers seat and Louis in the back.

I put the bar in the GPS and Nat follows as we listen to the music playing through the radio.Louis chats about how he is the most responsible and Nat disagrees but the slowly zone out.

Those painkillers don't seem to be fucking working, my head throbs and I shift in my seat.Maybe Nat was right but the only medicine that will fix me up is some alcohol and I can't go home cause I'm not ready to face Bella yet.

I'm not an idiot,I see the way she looks at Antonio and the way he looks at her but ugh I just can't go home yet.

I wasn't meant to live but I still do, every single fucking day.Lucky me.

I wince as my wound stings,a reminder of what Mattis did.He said he knew me but truth is, he doesn't cause if he did he would know anyone he tries to hurt me never lives to tell the tale.I'm can't wait to ring his neck and the things he said about woman, truly is a sick fuck.

We arrive at the bar and I turn to see Louis and Nat watching me."I'm alright, it's not like it's the first time and it won't be the last."I say ending it with a grin and Nat smiles back,"We just want you to be safe."She tells me and I roll my eyes.I work for a mafia who is at warmth best assassin the world has ever seen or witnessed meaning that I have a lot of enemies,I will never be safe.

"Welp Nat you go on home,I'm gonna have a drink with the grinch.Meet you at home."Lois says as he gives a wink and fast kiss on Nat's cheek as he heads out the car to stand by my side.

Nat seems to contemplate and finally makes a decision and with a final nod she drives off.

Louis wraps his arm around my shoulders as we enter the bar filled with people playing pool, some eating and majority watching the football game.

There's an underground club here, through the back door.Shrugging off Louis's arm,I head for the bar.Jimmy,the bartender, gives me a nod of recognition and starts on my drink.

I come here often sometimes to the bar or club."Jimmy my main man!"Louis shouts over the counter as he grabs a shot glass from behind the counter and pours some tequila for himself.Jimmy gives a wave and nod and Louis down the shot in one swoop.

Louis also come here often.I'm actually glad I got to know him, even though he can be a pain in the ass,we go everywhere together.

"Why do you look like you are about to right a book or something?"Louis says as he gives a look of disgust in my direction."Fuck off."I say as Jimmy passes me my drink.