14

"You are my favorite person "

Those five words have been repeating in my head the whole night well morning.Not only that but the kiss shared between the two of us.

I kissed her and I liked it?I did like it,I like her.From her heartwarming smile to her forest brown eyes,from hr curly soft hair to her caramel soft skin with beauty spots and small tiny freckles on her nose,from her odd weird questions and stories to her tough attitude.

I like it all.Even when she gets nervous she begins to play with her fingers,her love for reading and how she is care-free but not as happy as she wants to be.Something holds her back,memories?

In the elevator Bell told me that I should trust Maeve and that I should open my eyes to the truth.I figured out what she meant last night,when she opened up and even got me to talk about Ezra and when we danced.

In the van I was frustrated and angry that I couldn't go inside and take her away,that I couldn't do anything because Liam said it would be impulsive.

I wake up to the bright sun shining through the curtains.Another day I guess.

I look down and see Maeve lying on top of me,her hair in a messy bun and my hands on her hips.As if she senses me staring her big eyes flutter open and a smile graces her perfect full lips.

"Staring is rude princesa."She says and yawns ."You look like a cub when you yawn."I state and she does glare I think?

"If that your way of saying I'm cute,thank you."Maeve sits up and leans her head on the headboard and so do I.

My phone rings and I roll my eyes."Capo,the information was right,they are planning an attack tomorrow night."I sit up straighter.

"Great,I want the base empty by tonight and I want some people to come down here."I state and hang up.

I knew it,they are going to attack so we can catch them from behind."The information was right I assume."

I look and see Maeve with a smirk making me roll my eyes."You seeee I did that!"She yells with glee.

She stops when her phone rings indicating a message.She settles back down next to me and I put my head on her shoulder.

"You can read the messages princesa,we are just talking about how we can kill you."I open my eyes and glare at her to which she only laughs.

Tia Teresa 🏃‍♂️🔫:Hola mjia

                              Me:Hola Tia Teresa

Tia Teresa🏃‍♂️🔫:You are going to need to come earlier than expected so a week before sí and please mjia call the office back

                        Me:Um sure?And as for the office I won't call them back not yet

Tia Teresa🏃‍♂️🔫: Bueno, ¿qué más puedo hacer y traer eh nice clothes .