23

"Hey Lord,you know I'm tired.
Hey Lord ,you know I'm tired
of tears."
I'm Tired-Labrith and Zendaya

"I'm Tired-Labrith and Zendaya

I'm tired.

So fucking tired of everything.I found out that Grace knew my mother and father and get this was one of my sisters friends!

And let's not forget that my family apparently killed Ric's family and that my family is working with the Morreti's.

Ooo and my tia's are still pestering me about coming to Spain and basically my entire life has just been a lie.

I saw people get murdered,I saw a torture chamber,cops are on our backs,Liam is gone because of me,Rafal is dead because of me,I feel dead.

Grace and I spoke on our way here,she explained how she knew my family and that she won't tell anyone that about me.

But when I look at Riccardo,I feel like I'm betraying him.Which sounds dumb but it's true .

It scares me.

"Who did you tell about where we are?"Bella asks as she looks up at Riccardo,his gears shifting,eyes fixated on the ground and a focused look across his features.

Bella looks at me and I shrug.I should keep my distance in fact what I should do is figure out the truth about my past,future and then disappear from all this.

But how can I disappear when I've made connections with people,even though they adultnapped me and shit,I like to think that I'm apart of their family.

"Everyone that was on that plane only."I look up as Riccardo mutters.He looks up a new look across his features,anger?Betrayal?Frustration?

He walks over to the two men and grabs one of their hands,the guy I was sitting on well straddling to be exact.

Takes out a knife then looks into his eyes."Touch any of these girls again and I will cut off your fingers and feed them to you."Riccardo says as he stares into both of the guys eyes.

He stands up straight and puts his knife back.Grace and Bella begin leaving the room and I follow,Riccardo behind me.

"Tell your girl to stop being a slut then I wouldn't have touche-"

But it's too late,Riccardo's Glock is pointed at the man's chest,a silencer on as he presses the trigger.The bullet going through the man's skull quietly,scarlet pouring out.

The other man's face is covered in blood,his mouth agape and eyes wide with horror."Call the cops,tell anyone of what you saw,what you heard,who we are,what we did and I will come for you.You'll be greeting your bitch of a friend."And with that Riccardo steps out the door where Bella and Grace wait,staring at the body.

They both have smiles one their faces and I tilt my head.What could be so exciting about seeing a man die,I mean yeah he deserved it who the duck did he think calling me a slut.Look in the mirror buddy boy.