22 - Jamie

I could have quite happily let him stay down there for the rest of the night and tongue fuck as many orgasms out of me as he could get before it became painful, but I wanted him to fill me and I wanted him to feel the pleasure I felt. He smiled at me, his beard still looking damp from eating me out. He stood and fished in his pocket before he undid his trousers, kicking off his shoes before dropping all and stepping out the pool of clothing. His cock pointing and weeping. But I couldn't help but laughed at his cactus covered socks he still had on.

"If you get you get to keep your socks on, I get to keep mine," he joked. He climbed over me and my laughing stopped, turning to lustful curiosity, "If I didn't know better I would say you were laughing at my cock young lady."

"I wouldn't dream of it," I breathed, all teasing gone as pure want took over.

"Good," he kissed my neck, biting and sucking me ear lobe, "Take off the bra and I'll take off the socks."

"Doesn't seem fair," I moaned. His erection pressed against my waiting pussy but not enough to enter like I wanted.

He chuckled, "Never said it was darling."

Admitting defeat, I reached behind and unhooked my bra before throwing it off the bed. In returned he reached behind and pulled off his socks. He arched his back just so, so that his cock remained pressed against me. A pressure I couldn't say I detested. I groaned as he pulled back, sitting up to give him hell only to see him sheathing his cock in plastic. He smiled playfully before leaning back over me.

"Hard?" He asked.

"Hard." I confirmed.

"You ready?" He always made sure I was comfortable. It was one of the things I loved about sex with him.

I kissed him slowly, "Yes."

Without a seconds more hesitation, he grabbed my arms and held them with one hand above my head, pinning them to the bed. Thrusting his cock inside me in one swoop, I cried out as he fucked me, his hips snapping back and forth and his tongue played with my breasts. He sucked the skin, teeth grazing my nipples and his beard tickling my now sensitive skin. He fucked me so good. I wanted to touch him so I pulled against his restraints only for him to push down harder.

"If you aren't going to behave in this position. I'll put you in another," he warned.

I pulled again, "What you gonna do about it?"

With that he pulled out and I moaned at the loss only for him to flip me unexpectedly onto my front. He roughly pushed my knees underneath me so my ass was in the air for him before shoving his length back into me. I managed to push myself onto all fours as he dragged my hips and fucked me into the next dimension, but I couldn't hold myself up as my orgasm crashed over me forcing me onto my forearms. I cried his name, hoping it sounded like some sort of worship as he pounded into me. We had never explored being so rough and I was beginning to like it.

That was when his hand slapped my ass. It had only been to gain a grip, not intentional at all but I liked it. The shocking pain followed by the beautiful pleasure of his cock stroking me inside with a jolt was a moment I wanted to experience again.

"Spank me," I moaned.

"What?"

"Spank me," I repeated, "Hard."

And he did. His palm swatted my ass as his cock jolted inside me again. I groaned his name and encouragements as he did it again. And again. He started a rhythm of spanking followed by a minute of fucking while he intermittently fingered my clit. Another orgasm rocked through me and I cried out, thrusting my own face into the covers and biting the sheets in ecstasy. I fucked myself on his cock, mumbling dirty words about how big he felt and how good he felt.