8 - Robert

"So now what?"

"Jamie?"

She was laying on top of me, dressed only in her underwear. Unfairly in my favourite colour. Green. The half cup did very little to hold her breasts, only the three straps which connected as one over each of her shoulders held the soft flesh within. Her legs straddled my hips, the feather like touches of her over my groin as she rocked, fuelling the pool of desire. I fisted the sheets as the only mechanism to control myself. Her eyes danced with delight as her fingers teased my skin, leaving a fire in their wake. She slowly leant over my body, pushing her hips to meet mine. Her hair tickling my skin as it fell with her subtle scent of coconut. Fuck I was painfully hard.

"You have teased me for too long," she breathed, her lips grazing my jaw, "With your intriguing eyes and careful touches." She kissed my neck. My breath caught in my throat, "Just the way you try so hard," she punctuated with a roll of her hips. I cried out a strangled moan at the equal pain and pleasure, "to deny your feelings for my sake."

"Jamie please..." she lifted her head to look at me, "we.....we...can't..."

"Kiss me Robert," she whispered, "Just once."

"I can't..."

She shut me up with a kiss. My self control was broken. My hands roamed hers freely. Fiercely. Her hips rode mine through our clothes. God she was amazing. I kissed her with fever. I found her neck, exploring the skin until I found the spot that pulled a ragged moan from her. She arched into me and I was ignited with a need to please her. My left thumb agitated her now hard nipple through her bra, dragging another moan.

"Please!" She cried, "More!"

"Jamie!" I moaned as she rocked her hips. I held her hip to still her, "I won't last if you keep teasing me."

"I don't care!" She cried as I gently rubbed circles into her hip, "Just do it. Just fuck me. God! I can feel how hard you are. It makes me burn."

I could feel the bubble of release climbing, "Jamie!"

****

"Jamie!"

I only called out into darkness. I rubbed my hands down my face. Jesus. Where the hell did that come from? All because I kissed her? As if I could fall any lower. And then I felt the damp. I swore. Ok new low. I was nearly thirty and was having to change the sheets at my sisters house because I had a wet dream about my nephew's ex girlfriend. I took a cold shower. The water burning my skin and my sin. I was at a cross road. Tomorrow was my last day. Or I could extend my holiday by another two weeks. I had the leave. So what now? Those were the words she said. So what now? I could leave and forget this happened. Go home and throw myself into work as I always do. Try to forget. Or. That was the annoying little word. Or. Or I could call my boss, Jordan, and stay here for two weeks and see what happens. I would get it, resentful at the short notice but would save them giving me the equal pay at the end of the financial year. I shut off the shower and wrapped a towel around my waist. I sat on the bed starring at my phone. It was one in the morning here so ten at night there. I sighed. I was gonna lose my fucking job.

"Robert? What the hell man! It's movie night with the wife." I was right. Jordan was pissed.

"Sorry," I said shortly, "I've been meaning to call. I....I... want to extend my leave."

"Extend your leave? You come back in less than two days!" He cried.

"I know. I know," I sighed and gritted my teeth, "Look I started something and I want to see if it works out. Two weeks is all I'm asking. You know I have the leave. And you have been begging me to take it."