chapter 15

*the next day mark and y/n get up early and change quickly to head off to the dance studio to get early practice before the others come to do the other dance practice as well. (The video is y/n practing first)

*after a while of dancing the others arrive and clap after they watched mark and y/n dance to Justin Timberlake sexyback and both mark and y/n look at them and laughs* "y/n p.o.v" ok u lot warm up then get into ur groups for the competition.

"The others p.o.v" yes y/n and since we are in groups we will use our own songs. "Y/n p.o.v" ok cool so I dont need to worry to sort out which songs u all are doing. Now warm up and then go over to our dance room and record it so u can watch over it and perfect it if needed.

*the others nodded and start to warm up, after a while of them warming up everyone went to their own dance studio and then started practice. (Please dont come for me because I'm using red velvet.

That's why I changed it to black velvet and y/n is irene. also the dance teacher last minute asked y/n and seulgi to do a duet I used monster as the song for the duet.)

*after everyone was done with practice everyone went home and washed up,changed into sleep wear, eat food then go to their rooms to sleep. The next day everyone got up did the same routine wash up change into there comfy clothes and pack their stage outfits for the competition.

Once they were done packing they grab their bag and go down stairs to have breakfast, once everyone was done eating they all went to their cars and drove to where the competition is heald then parked their cars and left the cars to go into the building to their dressing rooms to get ready.*

(Again sorry for the random notes in the brackets and this chapter being more videos than writing. And these next videos are the performance on award shows/come back stage please pretend it's a competition thing)

*

after hours of many performances by many groups from different schools the winner will be announced in a moment and everyone is on the edge of their seats waiting to hear the answer.

A few minutes go by ans the results where done and the MC anouced that y/n's school had won and they came on stage to get their reward and bow to everyone and y/n quickly says a speech and then they bow again and go from the building to their cars and go to the house to celebrate.