chapter 6

"Black heart p.o.v" ok everyone must have a pistol but pick ur gun but it to be ur position one. After everyone picked a gun and other supplies we all packed up the vans and then we went back into the house and waited for the time to go by.

Black heart looked at the clock after a while she konwticed that it was time to go. "Black heart p.o.v" Ok everyone get into ur teams and get in ur van and get ready to go. "The others p.o.v" Ok. After black hert said that they all went into there fans and left to go to the airport.

Once we arrived at the airport we then took our stuff over to black hearts private jets and then. After that we then all went into the privet jets and then took off. After what seemed a life time they reach china and moved there stuff out and into the vans that were waiting for them.

"Black heart p.o.v" Ok does everyone remember what the plan is right. "The others p.o.v" Ye we remember what the plan is. "Black herts p.o.v" Ok lets get going then. Everyone got into the vans and they all left the airport to there destination.

Once they a arrive the others knotied that they were not at the factory. "The others p.o.v" Why are we here and not the place were are supposed to be at. "Black diamond" We are here so they don't notice that we are there. "The others p.o.v" Oh ok.

"Black heart p.o.v" Get ready to run and into ur places. Oh before we go remeber there are gurads and the cctv cameras still work and they will notice that u are there so be careful and don't get spotted. "The others p.o.v" Ok. After that they started running.

Black hert and her group climb the wall over and landed on the other side. "Black heart p.o.v" (Talking in the ear coms) Ok we are over the wall and we are at the front. "The others p.o.v" Same for the rest of us we are at our location but there are so many guards. "Black cat p.o.v" Snipers are u lot in ur postions if so kill the guards so we can get in. "Snipers p.o.v" Ok we got it. After that black velvet

(forgot to say before I changed red velvets group name to black velcet in this book and also wendy is bot in the group the reader plays her character. Since i plaved her in another group. I just wanted to change things around a bit so please don't hate me for doing it. All kpop groups will have different people in there groups as well.

Again please don't get angry at me for it. If u don't like the idea of me doing so leave a comment and ill change all the groups to there original groups but one group will have the reader as well. Looked from behind the wall to see and they noticed that the gards were all on the floor.

After that they all moved and went into the building. They then went up the srairs carefully and made sure they didn't make a single noise. Once they reached the first floor they saw a load of doors. "Black heart p.o.v" Ok listen up ill go to this one infrot of me and the rest of u do the same go to the left and right side of my door ok lets go.

Black heart goes into the first door opened the door slowly and then went in. Her light that was on the gun lights up and then she saw nothing there, she then leaves and closes the door and the others did the same.

After a while jb used the ear com and told us all to go the the left side of the buling the one next to black velvet. They all ran out and went into the buling jb told them to. "Jackson p.o.v" Jb were are u we are in the building. "Jb p.o.v" Which floor are u giys on. "Black dog p.o.v" We are all on the ground floor next to the emergency staircase. "Jb p.o.v" Ok I'm one the last floor and please hurry up i need back up because i think they have spotted me and im hiding. "Black heart p.o.v" Ok.