seaon1 chapter 9

Mean while with black velvet.
"Black diamond p.o.v" Yehet we did it we got one part of Jype lot. All we need to do now is wait for them to attack first then we shall rule there Terrortory next once they are all gone.

"Black hert p.o.v" Ok we will get to the house change fast and head to school before we are late to class. Once they arrive at the house they all ignore everyone and head up the staris to get changed. After they got chanened they all went down stairs went to there cars while ignoring the others and drove off to school.

Once they get to school the girls step out from there cars and everyone was staring at them. "Y/n p.o.v" Take a picture it will last longer for u. Once they walk into the school to there lockers suddenly y/n locker was bashed closed and she then sees Mark.

"Y/n p.o.v" Omg why did u do that mark u scared me. "Mark p.o.v" Well u and the other girls have been ignoring us all morning. "Y/n p.o.v" Well we have our reasons so move out of my way now. "Mark p.o.v" Ok fine but one we get home u and the other girls are gonna explain ur selfs. The school day went so slow wich was boring but the girls where happy the day was going slow so they don't have to explain them selfs.

Time skip to lunch
"Joy p.o.v" We need to come up with a plan so we don't have to go home right away. "Y/n p.o.v" Well oue end of school year exams are comming up so if we can ask our tutor if we can stay behind class today for study, but before we go now we go to the reception to put on the tanoi before class finishes to riminde us to study.

"Irene p.o.v" That is a good idea yn. After lunch the girls when to the reception to let thevm know that they are stying after school to study and to remind them that they need to stay over the intercom. After that the girls walked to there class and waited for class to begin. After a while of waiting class begings.

Time skip to end of the day.

"Receptionist" Reminder for y/n, Joy, Seulgi, Wendy and Yeri to study after school today. I repeat y/n. Joy. Seulgi, Wendy and Yeri to study after school today. "Boys p.o.v" Well then i guess we will have to wait until they get home then. "Y/n p.o.v" Ok lets go to the library. After the girls go to the library. They grab there books out of there bags and starts to study

1 hour later
"Irene p.o.v" Ugh can we go now. "Y/n p.o.v" Ye ok lets go i can be bothered being here any way. The girls pack up there stuff and left the library and headed to there cars. "Y/n p.o.v" Where do you girls wanna go. "Wendy p.o.v" Lets go to the shop first and then lets head to our hide out. "Y/n p.o.v" Ye that sounds good. Ok then lets go.