chapter 5

After the dance battle y/n got a call from someone. "Y/n p.o.v" guys hold on my phone is rining.
On the phone y= reader f= father
Y- hello
F- y/n u and ur team need to go on a mission to china to see what is going on with WayV they arn't answering there ear coms. Take ur privet jet to there and once u get there ztao will be there waiting for u and it teams arrival.
Y- oh ok thanx we will go now bye.
F- bye and be safe.

Y/n calles up her team to the house and the others are looking at them lost. "The others p.o.v" um y/n what is wrong and who are these. "Y/n p.o.v" guys this is the rest of my team our team is called black velvet. Any way we girls we need to go to China to see why wayv isn't answering there ear coms.

And we need to be prepared because it might me an ambush to get us there and eather get info or worse us dead so we need to be careful and make sure. "The others p.o.v wait so ur the girls that took down the biggest mafia and now u lot are the biggest mafia and ur going to China just for a random group or worse get killed there non of u are going that is final.

"Y/n p.o.v" it's my dad's order and we are going if u like it or not. I am not letting my friends plus boyfriend get killed because of some idiots. "The others p.o.v but can we come with just in case u guys need back up atleast."Joee p.o.v" they do have a point black heart what if we need back up and we don't have any.

"Y/n p.o.v" ugh ok but u listen to what I have to say because I am the leader understood. "The others p.o.v" understood. "Black heart p.o.v" (changing from y/n to black heart for missions) ok first up u guys need to be in ur groups if u don't have a group then I'll place u in one. "The others p.o.v" no need we will change into our groups now.

"Black heart p.o.v" ok Cory show us the scale of the place please. "Cory p.o.v" (it's like jarvise from iron man but I changed the name so I don't get in table for copy write.) Sure thing black heart here u go here is the scale of the place.

"Black heart p.o.v" ok thanx so wayv are held somewhere here in this massive factory my dad didn't get a location so we will have to split up. Team black velvet will go to the main entrance but also remember that the place is abandoned so please be careful.

Any way got7 will go to the last part to the factory on the left which is here. Black heart points to the place. "Black heart p.o.v" exo will go to the one before the last one on the left.

Txt u lot will go to the one before exo. And the rest of u do the same. Once u get in make sure that no one makes a noice and make sure that u answer ur ear coms. OK LETS CHANGE INTO UNIFORMS meet back here after words.

After everyone changed Into there I uniforms and came back to the living room. "Black heart p.o.v" Ok we are all here. Black hert openes the wall by a press of a button on her remote control.
Everyone was really suprised to see how many guns there was. "Black heart p.o.v"