chapter 14

As y/n was working on her mixtape mark comes up stairs after finishing in the gym he walks into his room and showers up and changes into new clothes and lays on his bed, after a hour mark gives up looking through his phone and walks out of his room to y/n room and nocks on the door but y/n has headphones in while working she doesn't hear mark knocking on the door

Mark slowly opens the door and sees that y/n has headphones on so he walks into the room and walks over to y/n and taps her shoulder to know what she is doing. Y/n turns around and sees mark and takes her headphones off. "Y/n p.o.v" oh what's up mark.

"Mark p.o.v" I was bored so I came to see what ur doing and I didn't know u make music. "Y/n p.o.v" yea I make music I wanted to be a singer but I was never aloud but I was selling my songs to actual artists but never get credit so I stopped selling my songs to artists and decide to do my own music stuff here at home.

"Mark p.o.v" wow that's stupid of them not to credit you since you wrote and produced the track for them. "Y/n p.o.v" yea its kinda upsetting that they don't credit me but what can I do I can't sue them because they think I'm just a poor person. "Mark p.o.v" well then let me do it and we can sort everything out.

"Y/n p.o.v" ok cool thanx mark *smiles* "mark p.o.v" no problem y/n *smiles back* both y/n and mark have melted by the sight of their smiles but mark won't confess because he is afraid of getting rejected and y/n is not confessing because of rejection and will be laughed at by mark.

but little did the both of them know that the others knew they liked each other so they are planning to make them get together. "Mark p.o.v" this may sound weird but can I sleep with u tonight because these past nights I've had nightmares and u were in them and I don't know why but I get this feeling that u will get hurt and I'm scared I'm going to lose you.

"Y/n p.o.v" *laughs a little* sure mark u can sleep with me and don't worry I have the same nightmare so it's ok and I need to tell u something but u think it's not the right time to tell you what I want to say so I'll leave it until it's the right time.

"Mark p.o.v" yey and thanx u for caring about me and just say it I don't mind I won't judge you for anything u mean so much to me I just want to me more than friends with you. "Y/n p.o.v" *smiles* well then u can that's what I was going to ask but u said it for me so yes I'll be more than ur friend since u also mean the world to me.

*a few days go by y/n and mark are dating the others were superised that they finally confessed to each other without help from them. Y/n and her team are on a extremely dangerous mission and the girls told the others to make sure mark doesn't find out or he will freak out and they kept that promise for y/n*

*but that promise didn't last long as one of the guys accidentally told mark and he went nuts because of it and asked everyone where y/n was but they didn't say anything because she was right behind mark with the others then he sees the others looking a different way and turns around to see y/n and the others and runs to y/n and hugs her.*

"Y/n p.o.v" let me guess one of them told u about my mission and u went nuts but now u are calm because I'm here. "Mark p.o.v" yea just as u said it now let's go please I want hugs "y/n p.o.v" ok let's go *walks to room and lays on the bed* u do know that any mission I do I always come back safe because of u and besides my suit I wear is bullet proof nothing can hurt me.

"Mark p.o.v" ok I'll worry a little less now let's cuddle and sleep because we got dance class tomorrow. "Y/n p.o.v" oh shoot yea it's practice for the competition comming up I totally forgot let me change into comfy clothes then we can cuddle up and sleep.

*walks to the closet to grab clothes then goes to bathroom to change into clothes, once done changing into clothes goes to bed and lays next to mark and kisses his cheek then falls asleep with him.