Chapter 13

Once they arrived they all got out of the van and waited for y/n signal to move. "Y/n p.o.v" (On the ear piece with everyone else listing, Y/n and chanyeol)

Y- ok we have arrived what now
C- right ok go to positions now and all u need to do then is wait for the lights to go out and then the rest is up to u y/n
Y- right ok.
U heard what he said move to ye positions now.

After y/n said that everyone went to there positions and then they waited on y/n what to do next.
"Y/n p.o.v" Ok let's move quickly and quietly let's go.

Everyone moved really quickly and quietly and got into there positions ready. The snipers were up top on the balcony ready, all they had to do now was stay quiet and behind boxes on the floor and wait for the lights to go off.

Once the lights went off everyone had put on there night vision glasses on and they waited for y/n signal. The people with the stolen shipment were looking around to see if anyone was there but they saw nothing,

"Y/n p.o.v" Jackson ur up. "Jackson p.o.v" Ok 3....2....1 and I shot his leg. "Y/n p.o.v" Ok all of u move out. After y/n said that everyone moves out and grabs Everyone but they tried to fight back but it was to bad since y/n's team was more stronger.

"Y/n p.o.v everyone turn off your night vision so the team can turn on the lights. Everyone listen to y/n and turn off there night vision, not long then the light came on and then the other team walkes in and grabs the boxes and takes them to the van out side and then everyone leaves the building, to the vans and everyone gets in and they all set off back home.

Once they reach home everyone goes off to do there own things, y/n goes to her room and works on her new mixtape (mn will be ur mixtape name) y/n really wants to be a idol even though she is a mafia royal. so that's why she makes mixtapes but never posted them she was going to use them for the auditions and hopefully in full album