chapter 8

"Lucas p.o.v" Omg really. I reay wanna know now who it is. "Bambam p.o.v" A rumor is going around saying its ten but im not sure becuse there is another one saying its mark so I don't know on what to belive.

After a while they arive at y/n's house "y/n p.o.v" Im home and wayv is with us. "Mom, dad bro p.o.v"Omg wayv what happend tell us everything. "Y/n p.o.v" Wow I feel loved im going. Y/n left the house and went to her car and drove to her fave hiding spot where she can think about Everything.

She goes there when she wants time to her slef and think about her day. But its really gose there she will only go there if she has had a really bad day or a really good one. She would sit on top of the roof top of the icecream parler that her friend works at. Only her and her friend knows she goes there as her hide out.

Meanhile back at y/n house.
"Winwin p.o.v" Where did y/n go she has been gone for 2 hours. "Joohoney p.o.v" She will be back late tonight where ever she went. "Hendry p.o.v" What do u mean by hwere ever she went she could be in danger for all we know. "Joohoney p.o.v" She is eaither at her friends house, her club she owns or her secret hide out which non of us knows where it is. "Lee seungi p.o.v" Well then everyone off to bed. "Everyone p.o.v" Ok.

Meanwhile with y/n. "Y/n p.o.v"
Ugh I better get home before everyone panicks. Y/n gets into her car and starts driving back home once she got home she knoticed everyone is in bed she walkes up the stairs and then heads into her room,

she openes the door steps inside after she closed the door she turns on the light to see that mark was sleeping in her bed. She gose to her cupboard and grabs her pjs and went into the bathroom to change into her pjs she then leaves the bathroom and she grabs her free plio and sleeps on the sofa She had in her room.

A few hours later y/n wakes up before everyone and gose down stairs makes breckie fro everyone and then she eats hers and then she walkes up the stirs she sees her dad walking towards her and tells her that she has another mission to do. "Seungi p.o.v" Y/n u and ur team have another mission to do get changed fast wake up ur team and tell them.

"Y/n p.o.v" Ok dad thanx. Y/n runs to her room grabs her outfit from the cupboard and then runs into the bathroom and changes into her outfit. She then sorts out her make up as fast as she can and then wakes up her team mates and tell them what is going on. Once black velvet is down stairs seungi tells the girls what the mission is after that they go and grab weppons and they then rin to the car garage to get there cars. Once they are in the cars they drive to the location.

"Black heart p.o.v" Ok girls listen up the boys thinks we are week and that is why we had the boys with us for the mission where we saved WayV lot. So we need to prove to them that we are not week and we don't always need the boys help. "Black dog p.o.v" Ok that is good 2 hear just wait until we get back im gonna nock them all out. "Black heart p.o.v" Ok go to ur possitions now. "The others p.o.v" Yes boss. Once everyone was jn there possition they waited for the signal from black heart.

Mean while back at the manssion

"Shin hye p.o.v" Where is black velvet. They should be here to have there breckie. "Ateez and got7 p.o.v" Ye were are they. "Seungi p.o.v" Don't worry about them they are on a mission they already had there breckie before leaving. "Shin hye p.o.v" What do u mean they have already had there breckie before going and they are on a mission right before school really. "Seungi p.o.v" Ye don't worry about it there is something about them they had to do it for a reason.

"The others p.o.v" What do u mean mr seungi, dad.
"Seungi p.o.v" They rest of the mafias are saying that black velvet is 2 week to do missions that is why they had the boys there to save wayv. The main mission for that was only black velvet was supposed to go to china and save wayv. But luckly they did have the others with them.