Interview

"The interviewer p.o.v" hello everyone and welcome to the season 1 interview of the book so today we are gonna interview the whole cast that was put into mark tuan x reader mafia book. So to start of our main cast of the book y/n or as known in the book black heart let's welcome her onto the set.

"Y/n p.o.v" hello everyone as u all know I am the main character in the mark tuan x reader book.
"The interviewer p.o.v" and next up we have joining us is her group. "Black velvet p.o.v" hello everyone we are black velvet. "The interviewer p.o.v" next up we have got7. "Got7 p.o.v" hello everyone we are got7.

"The interviewer p.o.v" next up is Aomg. "Aomg p.o.v" hello everyone we are Aomg. "Interviewer p.o.v" next is nct. "Nct p.o.v" to the world, this is nct. "The interviewer p.o.v" next is h1ghr music, seventeen and shinee"H1ghr music, SHINee and seventeen p.o.v" hello we are h1ghr music, shinee and seventeen.

"The interviewer p.o.v" so let's begin with got7. Mark how was it to play y/n bf in the book. "Mark p.o.v" its was fun and also cool. "The interviewer p.o.v" okay what about the rest of u got7 how was it to play the friends
in the story. "The others except for mark p.o.v" it was cool playing the   friend of y/n it was really funny also. "The interviewer p.o.v" okay aomg what was it like to be in this book. "Aomg p.o.v" it was fun and amazing to be in this book. "Interviewer p.o.v" and what about u h1ghr music,shinee and seventeen. "H1ghr music, shinee and seventeen p.o.v" what the others said.

"The interviewer p.o.v" okay so y/n what will we except in season 2 in this book. "Y/np.o.v" well in season two is going to be concertrsting on the kids and they are the groups 2.0 like the author says *laughs.* and thats just about it in season two

"The interviewer p.o.v" ok thats cool and what does the author mean by the groups 2.0 like she puts it. "Y/n p.o.v" what the author is talking about is the groups in this book like got7 shinee seventeen the kids are taking our groups name and calling it 2.0.

"The interviewer p.o.v" oh ok I get it know and that is cool well before we end this season off does the others want to say anything.
"The others p.o.v" all we have to say is that it was amazing to be in the authors books again and see u all in the next book.

"The others p.o.v" thank you so much everyone for joining the interview and see u all in the next book that the author makes bye. "Everyone p.o.v" goodbye and see u on season 2