chapter 4

Y/n got in her car and started it up she then saw jb comming up to were they were so she drove backwords to get out of the parking space after she got out she then frove to the house. But the thing was that since y/n was faster than Jb she lost him then she got a phone call.

"Y/n p.o.v" Mark pick up the phone and put it on speaker. "Mark p.o.v" Ye ok. Mark answerd the call and then put it on speaker. "Jb p.o.v" Were on earth are are u. U have gone to fast so i couldn't catch up. "Y/n p.o.v" Ok hold on let me pull over first so i can see were u at. "Jb p.o.v" Ok ill slow down so that it will be easer for u.

"Y/n p.o.v" Jb turn on ur location. "Jb p.o.v" Ok and done. "Y/n p.o.v" Ok thanx mark get the laptop and see were jb is. "Mark p.o.v" Ok. Mark went to the boot of the car to find the laptop. Once he found it he closed the boot door and then went back into the car and opened the laptop to see were jb was. "Mark p.o.v" Found him he is really far from us.

"Y/n p.o.v" How much far. "Mark p.o.v" An hour from us. "Y/n p.o.v" Oh ok right jb listen. "Jb p.o.v" Ok im listening "all 3 p.o.v" Ok jb pull over and then so i can give u the location and put it ur gps. Ok what is it. Put in xxxxseoul road in to the gps. Ok and done. Ok now follow the gps. Ok y/n and i will meet u there.

Ok bye. Bye. Y/n then started up her car again and then she drove off from the parking soace inti the road back home. A few minutes later y/n and mark arrive at the house. And they went in. "Mark p.o.v" Woah ur hosue is massive and beautiful. "Y/n p.o.v" Thanx. MOM DAD BRO IM HOME.

"joohoney p.o.v" Finally sis ur home. "Shin hye p.o.v" Welcome home oh who is this. "Lee sungi p.o.v" Welcome home and who is this. "Y/n p.o.v" This is mark tuan, mark they are my parents and brother. " Lee Sungi p.o.v" Hold on as in my friends son mark tuan. "Mark p.o.v" Hello my name is mark tuan nice to meet you and yes mr lee im ur friends son.

"Shin hye p.o.v" Woah u have nice manners. Anyway u 2 run along to the dance studio everyone is there already. "Y/n p.o.v" Ok thanx mom oh and jb should be here soon as well just send him down to the studio.

"Shin hye p.o.v" Ok. Y/n and mark went down into the studio were the others were and walked in. "The othes p.o.v" Woah y/n why didn't u tell us u were a princess and had a big house. "Y/n p.o.v" I forgot sorry anyway jb is on the way so we can st.

"Jb p.o.v" Sorry im here. "Y/n p.o.v" Well just in time we were about to strech and start. "Jb p.o.v" Oh ok lets start then. Everybody started streching after that they started practicing.

Everybody started practicing after a while we ened up having a dance battle. "Mark p.o.v" Ok first one in the girls to go is jenny and the first to go in the boys is kai. Kai and jenny went up and danced. A few hours later. "Mark p.o.v" And the lats ones to go is y/n and JB.