chapter 2

So after dance me and mark did everyone was shocked on how good we both were. "Teacher p.o.v" ok thanks for that you 2 ok since that the schools are having a competition and since the competition is only 3 months away we need need to sort out who are ur dance partners and I'm picking out if dance partners.

"The class but y/n and mark p.o.v" awww come on that is not fair. "Y/n p.o.v" oh the lot of u shut up and let the teacher continue what she was saying. "Teacher p.o.v" thanks for that y/n anyway as I was saying the competition is only 3 months away so we need to practise a load and the headmaster of the school as agreed to let u miss ur classes if only u have high grades.

"The class but the ones with high grade p.o.v" oh come on why do we need high grade to go that is not fair. "Teacher p.o.v" well if u let me finish it would be fine. Anyway the headmaster said that the ones with high grades get to tutor the one with low grades. But who ever is ur tutor doesn't mean that they are ur dance partner.

So I will give u ur dance partners now but ur class teachers will give u ur tutor for the other lessons. Ok here are your dance partners Lisa with jimin, rosè with jungkook, jisoo with suga, Jennie with Kai, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah and last but not least Y/N with mark.

They are now your dance partners for the dancing competition, i would suggest that you would get to know your dance partners before practising. "Y/n p.o.v" well then mark i guess we both are stuck with each other until the end of the competition, but that docent mean that my dad and mum will accept you because they are very picky just to let you know so that you won't feels uncomfortable but we will be practising in my house in my dance studio that i have there.

"Mark p.o.v" oh ok I'll have to let my parents know about it and what time do u want to practise. "Y/N p.o.v" strait after school finishes I'll wait for u by my car I have a black lambo can't miss it because it's the only lambo that is on the school premesis. "Mark p.o.v" oh ok see ya after my last class then.

"Y/N p.o.v" ye see ya later, ugh why him out of all people, first he is my soon my husband and now he is my dance partner what next my god. Y/N walkes to the next lesson which is P.E Y/N walkes into the changing room and changed into this

After Y/N changed y/n walkes into the gym and then everyone was staring at y/n

After Y/N changed y/n walkes into the gym and then everyone was staring at y/n. "P.e teacher p.o.v" ok everyone today we are gonna do basketball I'll pair all of u up. So the first group we have Y/N, Mark, JB, Suga, b.i and chanyeol. And the other groups are blah blah blah blah blah blah blah ok u are all been placed in ur groups.

The first team to go up is Y/Ns team and IU's team. "seulgi p.o.v" that's not fair because they are all tall they have advantage of us. "P.E Teacher p.o.v" oh well let's go. Y/N team and the other team went up to the court and star to play basketball.

(Pretend that there is girls there, Y/N' team is lakers and IU's team is Chicago Bulls. I love both teams, even though I'm British dosent mean I can't supost both American teams.)