Chapter 3

Half time had just came up and we had to switch some players up. Once the players switched the start playing again and this time they had more advantage because the y/n team is tall and the other team is short.

So once the game ended y/n team won the game. "p.e Teacher p.o.v" well done everyone now u can all go get changed cause it's brake time now. Y/n changed from her sports clothes back to her Normal clothes and then left the locker room and then went to the cafe near by the school to get coffee and a cake.

"Cashier pov" Hello and oh y/n its been a while since I last saw u how are u. "Y/n pov" Ye I'm fine can I get the usual please and thanks. After a few munits y/n got her drink and her cake and she left the cafe back to the school while walking to class someone walked into her and then she started yelling ar them "y/n pov" Watch where u arw going.

U just walked into me and didn't apologize. "JB pov" Sorry I didn't see u there y/n let me give u one of my shirts and I'll ask my butler to take ur shirt to the laundaret for u if u want. "Y/n pov" Oh shit sorry JB for yelling at you, ye if u don't mind I would, like that shirt u offered me and sorry for yelling at u again.

"JB pov" Woa I didn't know u were this nice and no problem. JB went to his school locker and grabbed one of his spare shirtsand handed, the shirt to y/n, y/n walked into the girls bathroom and changed into the shirt JB gave her. After she changed into the shirt she grabed her soked shirt and placed it in her bag. Once she left the bathroom Jb was still there waiting for her. "Y/n p.o.v" Oh Jb ur still here i though u went to class.

"Y/n p.o.v" Oh Jb ur still here i though u went to class. "Jb p.o.v" No i waited for u so i can take u to class but what is ur next class anyway "Y/n p.o.v" My next class is chinese class. "Jb p.o.v" Oh we got the same class lets go. Y/n and jb walked to class together and once they got there they apologized to the teacher for being late.

"Y/n and jb p.o.v" Sorry we are late. "Teacher p.o.v" Ok but i would like to see the both of you after class. "Y/n and jb p.o.v" Ok. Y/n and jb sat in there seats the class went on. 2hours later the class finishes. Y/n and jb put there books into there bags and then went to the teacher.

"Teacher p.o.v" Can u please explain why u were late to class. "Y/n p.o.v" I was coming back to the campus after being in the cafe to get my food and then jb walked into me and my hot coffee spilt all over me and jb apologized to me and gave me his spear shirt to wear and ye that is why we were late to class.

Sorry and we wont be late to class again. "Teacher p.o.v" Oh ok that is fine anyway y/n, Jb since the both of u are doing this dance competition ill let u both off. But once the competition is over please don't be late to class. "Y/n and jb p.o.v" Ok miss we won't be late. y/n and jb left class and both walked over to there lockers and then they saw mark there.

"Jb p.o.v" Hey bro what's up why u still here.
"Mark p.o.v" Oh i was waiting on y/n because we are doing the dance competition to gether. "Y/n p.o.v" Oh ye mark u can come on over to my place with me now if u want all of my friends are there. "Mark p.o.v" Um ok but u said before that i couldn't because of ur parents.

"Y/n p.o.v" I did but my dad knows u so it cool anyway lets go. Y/n walked over to her car mark went with her since his driver Won't be pickint him up and jb went over to his car and then y/n told jb to follow her. "Y/n p.o.v" Yo JB follow me so u know the way to my place. "JB p.o.v" Ye ok.