chapter 16 finally

*once they reach the house they park up the cars and go into the mansion and they all go to the party room and all sit down on the couch and had a few drinks and food and karaoke. Everyone was having fun and happy that they won.

A few years later, everyone left the mafia world, graduated school everyone still lived in the mansion but everyone had their own jobs y/n was the CEO of the company called DJ Interactive, mark became part of the 1million dance studio team and everyone had either started their own business or worked for someone.

y/n and mark got married in though's years that went by they had their first child kari and now they just had their second child named Minjae, they are living their best lives with the others and there kids.

Y/n's company was so big in the kpop world that no one much was going to the other companies and go to DJ Interactive more than the other companies. Mark being apart of 1million dance studio dance team he was getting more popular as for every group they still would preform and do world tours from time to time the kids of everyone became the new of the groups and every thing was going good with them as well.*

The end

Sorry this was sort but I didn't know what to do and there is a season two as u can tell with the titles of all chapters now have season 1 on them. Season 2 is going to be concentrating on the kids as they are the new got7 and all that.