chapter 12

Once everyone was up they all showers and changed into gym clothes and went down stairs to get breakfast before training they waited for a while before training so they don't end up getting ill, after a while of waiting everyone moves into the training room and practice there combat moves.

After several hours of training everyone went upstairs to shower and change into new clothes, after that everyone came back downstairs to the living room and just started talking or going on there phones.

A few moments later y/f/n gets a call about that there was another theft of our shipment been stolen. "Y/f/n p.o.v" Aggh fuck sakes not again. "Y/n p.o.v" Dad what's up why are u mad all of a sudden. "Y/f/n p.o.v" Listen up another set of our shipment has been stolen again so we need to finish them once and for all, everyone get into your places, hacking until u lot go to the hacking department now, y/n joohoney it's up to the both of u now I've got to go to the company.

"Y/n p.o.v" OK LISTEN UP I KNOW WHO IT IS IT'S THE SAME IDIOTS AS LAST TIME ME AND THE GIRLS WENT ON OUR MISSION, WE NEED EVERYONE IN THERE BATTLE SUITS NOW AND WE WILL, DISCUS OUR PLAN AFTER WORDS.

everyone left the living room to go upstairs and change into there battle suits after that everyone came back down stairs and back into the living room. "Joohoney p.o.v" Ok this is the plan snipers the lot of u will be up top, the rest of you will be on the ground.

On my singal the snipers will shoot the other people who are not 2PM members and it will be in the dark so we will be the only ones, with night vision, the hacking team will take out the lights for us so that is why we will only be the ones who will see, so I need all of u to pay attention because this can go wrong.

"Y/n p.o.v" All right follow me now.
Everyone follows y/n, and she presses a secret button and the book shelf opens. "Y/n p.o.v" Grab u weapon and make sure you have enough amo and other things, one you got them line up out side and then I'll sort you out to be in the cars.

After y/n says that everyone grabs a gun of there position and makes sure there is enough amo and other stuff, one by one everyone was out side lined up waiting on y/n to say what car they are going in.

Once y/n and Joohoney came out of the house y/n then starts speaking. "Y/n p.o.v" Ok team 1 in van one is, kai, bam bam, seulgi and Jay. After y/n had sorted everyone out y/n had gone to the first van and told the driver to go.