chapter 10

Once the girls had been to the shop to get food they then walked to there cars got in and drove to there hide out. Once they arive they get out of the car and then y/n unlocks the door and then they walk in.

Once they were in the house, they made sure that all of the doors and windows were all locked, and they made sure to close all the blinds. "Y/n p.o.v" Ok that is now done lets get started on this plan. "Seulgi p.o.v" Ok lets start.

"Y/n p.o.v" Ok so all we know is that Got7 and Stray Kids are not under that gang anymore because of what happened. Got7 and skz are now with us. But what we need to find out about h1ghr music and aomg.

So the gangs that are with us is NCT, Exo, SHINee, Got7 and SKZ. So we need to find out what is going on with aomg and h1ghr music. "Joy p.o.v" Well from what I know from haon is that they want to join us but can't because of the other gangs they are under.

"Irene p.o.v" How do u know all of this and how do u know haon. "Joy p.o.v" Well since he is in the same year as us but in a different class he came up to me and told me what I just said. "Y/n p.o.v" Right ok so since joy knows Haon and I know woogi I think thay if us both speak to them and ask if we can talk to the whole crew we then can see what is going on.

Meanwhile with the boys.

"Mark p.o.v" Shouldn't they girls be back by now since its really late. "Lee know p.o.v" Ye they should hold on ill phone them.
(L is for lee know and Y is your name)

L: hey y/n where are u and the girls its getting late.

Y: we are on our way we are stuck in traffic at the moment so we will be at the house in a bit.

L: ah right ok ill hang up now so u can concertait on driving also I was askig since mark is loosing his mind.

Y: ah ok let them know we are stuck in traffic and be there in a bit and make sure mark doesn't do anything stupid.

L: ok will do bye.

Y: bye.

"Mark p.o.v" Well were are they please tell me they are safe and not hurt I cant bare to see any of them hurt including y/n she means the world to me. "Lee know p.o.v" Chill out they are on there way they have been stuck in traffic and nit to worry they will be here in a bit. And y/n told me to make sure u don't do anything stupid. "Kun p.o.v" Well at least we know they are alright and not in danger.

After a while the boys heard cars out side, they look out of the window carefully to see who it was and when they saw the girls they were relived, once y/n opened the door mark runs to her and hugs her.

"Y/n p.o.v" Everyone we are sorry that we made u panick but when we finished studying we went to our car and were on the way home but we got stuck in traffic. "The other girls p.o.v" Ye we are sorry. "The boys p.o.v" Well we now know u are all fine and there is food on the table if u want it just heat it up.

"The girls p.o.v" Thanx but no thanx we already ate, well then we are headding to bed night boys. "The boys p.o.v" Hol up also u girls need to tell us why u were ignoring us this morning. "The girl's p.o.v" We ignored u all because we had a mission and we just came back from the mission when we saw u guys this morning we didn't mean to ignore any of u but we were really pissed.