The Fall and The Rise - Part 3

No One's POV

"Tanjiro/Nii-chan/Onii-chan!" The Kamado family shouted as they saw him with a hole in his chest. Tanjiro slowly walks towards his crying and screaming family, barely conscious and finally falls down onto the pure, white snow of the battlefield. Sluggishly crawling to them as his energy slowly depletes from his body with Muzan casually walking towards his family, not paying attention to what they're doing. 

No... I can't die now... No... Use my last energy... to force him... to retreat... 

...

Am I really going dying..? What's happening to me..? Is it over..? At least... My family is- This is all what Tanjiro uttered in his head until he got heard screaming. That's odd... Why is someone screaming..? It was just me and Muzan... Right..? He gently but forcefully opens his eyes and to his shock, it was Muzan who began tearing his family, limb by limb until they're screams are not to be heard ever again. NO..! The family... that Tou-san entrusted me... that made me safe... and happy... that gave me the best memories... They're dead... They are all dead... This were the words that Tanjiro's mind keep repeating and repeating as he breakdowns from the gruesome and gory looks from his once living family, who are now corpses that tainted the white snow around them to crimson red of each of their individual blood. I'm a failure... I'm a man with no worth... I couldn't protect a single thing... Everyone... please... don't leave me... don't resent me... please... forgive your worthless son and brother... He closes his eyes hoping that this nightmare would end already.

"...an...o..."As he gives up and starts accepting his death fate, he heard a voice. "Tan...jiro..." The voice was all too familiar. "Tanjiro, wake up please." It was Kie's voice in Tanjiro's mind. 

"...Kaa-san..." He said as he raises his head to face her.

"Tanjiro..." She whispered to him. "...Nezuko is still alive..."

"...Huh... Wait...REALLY?!" Tanjiro shouted in his mind as his mother smiles warmly towards him. 

"...Please... Do everything in your power to help Nezuko... This is our family's dying wish... Both of you... Must... Live... On..." 

Tanjiro's POV

I slowly opened my eyes, raising my head. There, I saw Muzan trying to choke my little sister to death with her gasping for air as she tries to free herself from his grasp. He suddenly turns towards me, smiling and amazed at how I am still alive with my heart gone and crushed by his own hands.

"So... What is your answer now, Kamado?" He coldly asked me.

"...Nii-chan... D... Don't worry... about me- AAAAAAGHHHH" She mumbled loud enough for me to hear but then she screamed as Muzan's grip on her neck is getting tighter. After that, she suddenly went quiet with me thinking she's dead.

"...Stop... Please... Let... go... " I said so weakly.

"...Hah..?" He asked, loosening his grip on Nezuko's neck as as I saw her breathing stabilize for a bit. "What was that boy?"

"...Promise... me..." He just tilted his head as he stares dagger at me.

"What is it boy?"

"...That... you'll... leave... Nezuko... alone..." I mumbled.

"That is if you accept me. I'll give you my word, Tanjiro Kamado" He lets go off Nezuko as he walks his way towards me. He then kneels down and makes a cut on his finger. Seeing his blood inches from my face made me want to vomit. I can't believe that I am doing this but... For Nezuko... My one and only family member left for me to protect... I'll even leave my own humanity for her. I said to myself, reaching out for his blood with my tongue.

Muzan's POV

Yes! This really is coming a reality! A new  strong subordinate that can obliterate not only those pesky Hashiras but also has the possibility to defeat the rest of the Twelve Kizuki! Wait... If I give him more of my blood, he might not only surpass me in strength but he might also be able to use that cursed Breath of the Sun like Kokushibo with his Breath of the Moon. Yes!!! I thought to myself with confidence as I purposely cut off the tip of my finger, shoving my bleeding finger in his mouth while he starts to cry, not really wanting to leave his humanity.

Tanjiro's POV

YUCK!!! I... This is HELL! I don't wanna do this but... as the eldest son... I will protect Nezuko... I thought to myself, drinking his impurified blood. Wh- WHAT THE ACTUAL- MMMHHH- He just cut off his own finger just to shove more blood in my mou- I said to myself as I feel an intense pain all around my body. "AAAAAAAGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" I screamed from the top of my lungs, rolling around in the snow and holding my throat.

Nezuko's POV

I felt like I was about to die by that man who killed onii-chan but after a while, he just threw me away. I don't understand at all. All I know is that everyone's dead but me... I said to myself as I start to regain my consciousness. As I lay on the snow, I slowly open my eyes just to see my brother in pain, rolling around on the ground.

"I'm... sorry... Nii... chan..." That's all I could mutter as I can only watch while he continues to scream in pain. Hoping that this was just a nightmare, I close my eyes as those words keep running through mind.

No One's POV

As madness falls onto Nezuko falling unconscious, and Tanjiro slowly turning into a demon, the moon is finally setting at the horizon without Muzan knowing since he was too busy looking at Tanjiro with amazement and excitement.

Tanjiro finally goes quiet after all the screaming as he gets on all four limbs, getting Muzan's attention. His appearance is the same before he fought Muzan but with a hole in his chest, lacking his heart, and his pupils in his eyes has gone missing, leaving his eyes all white.  Suddenly, a hissing sound is heard from Tanjiro. The open hole on Tanjiro's chest started to regenerate as it starts from inside out. His heart forms as the beating and thumping sound of it can be heard as his skin closes. He then starts screaming again as 4 skeletal protrusions comes out of his back, swaying and wiggling like mad.

Hmmm... Interesting... Muzan thought as he kept watching on Tanjiro's progress.  He suddenly stood up, looking up at the sky, slowly looking at Muzan. Is he gonna start praising and serving me now? From the looks of it, the demon transformation on this boy is finally done anyways.

"Come, boy. Kneel before me. I am your master. You shall be known as-" Before Muzan could finish, Tanjiro lets out an intimidating and dark aura, catching Muzan off guard and startling him. "What the?"

"...Mu... zan..." Tanjiro mumbled.

"Huh? Don't try and say my name or else you'll die because of my curse upon my subordinates and other trash demons." Muzan responded to his mumbling. After a few minutes of silence, Tanjiro broke the silence by shouting from the top of his lungs.

"KIBUTSUJI MUZAN!!! I WILL KILL YOU WITH YOUR OWN BLOOD!!!"

TBC

This is where The Fall of the Sun (Kamado Family) and The Rise of the New Moon (Demon Tanjiro). Give your comments on what to improve. Looks pretty good to me but your opinions can also be helpful so I appreciate it.