Demon Tanjiro

No One's POV

As Muzan scurries away by the use of Nakime's ability, Tanjiro continues to cry as he recalls everything that had happen between him, his family and Muzan. After a while of crying, he stops and takes at a look at his new demon self. He was honestly lucky that the transformation didn't take away his will to protect and fight for his family. He gambled on this so that not only can Nezuko survive Muzan's onslaught, Tanjiro can also use his new self to kill Muzan or at least weaken him for the Demon Slayer Corps to finish him off.

Once he was done scanning his new self along with a bony tail behind him, he sheaths his sword and walks towards his weak sister, the girl that survived Muzan's wrath, and got a second chance of living at the expense of his brother's humanity, as Nezuko sluggishly opens her eyes. Seeing that his sister is pushing her limits just to wake up, Tanjiro rushes towards her, running through the blood red snow formed by his family's corpse.

Tanjiro's POV

"Nezuko! Are you okay!?" I yelled at her face with worry on my face as she still tries to open her eyes. "Calm down Nezuko! Just take rest but please don't leave me."

"O...nii...chan..." Her eyes only half open, that was the only thing she could say to me. "I'm... sorry... I-" I shushed her before she could've finished her sentence.

"Listen Nezuko. Just stay calm and rest okay? I'll bring you down to the village and get you a doctor. And this time, I'll protect you with everything I've got so please hang on a little more." I reassured her as she smiles quietly, closing her eyes, sighing in relief and takes a nap right in front of me. 

"... Thank... you... Onii... chan..."

I smiled at her as I carry her inside our home and laid her down on a futon. As I look at the corpses of my family, I bit my lip, regretting that I couldn't protect them from their untimely demise. I took a deep breathe and let it out along with the regrets I had and promised to do everything that I could've done for my family onto my sister Nezuko. I took a shovel from the back and dug near our house for the grave of my family.

Weirdly as it sounds and feels, demon's way of surviving is by eating human flesh but I am not feeling any urge to eat neither Nezuko or my family, which I am very grateful for and which is something I would happily restrain myself. I thought to myself, picking the limbs and bodies of my family as I put them in their grave. I finish up the grave I made for them as I gave my prayer for them. Now that I think about it, I still have that weird bony tail behind me, attached to my back. Is it still there? I thought as I look behind me, seeing my skeletal tail.

Hmmm... I then try to move it like a third arm and it started swaying like I wanted. So... this skeletal tail acts like a third arm and it seems like I can use Sun Breathing Techniques on it like a Nichirin Sword but... I sighed at the thought as I continue to do some movements on my skeletal tail. Wait a minute. Wasn't there like four skeletal protrusions like my tail but longer and thinner? Hmmm... Is this and that perhaps my Blood Demon Arts? I'll try this out before we head out. 

After checking on Nezuko, I went to the scorched battlefield where, I guess I can say, the legendary battle of the New Demon VS the Demon King  took place. Reminiscing the fight, I inspected the whole battlefield before letting out a sigh. I tried to use my tail and it's been swaying and wagging like I wanted it. With this can I perhaps instantly attack a demon that is not within my sword range? I thought to myself as I go down on all four while my tail went towards the tree and snapped it in half. Yep... I need to tone down my strength since it suddenly doubled due to me being a demon.

I turned around to face another tree and backflipped while trying to attack with my tail. Just like the other tree, it's trunk was split vertically in the middle with ease like butter with a knife. The difficulty of slicing with this skeletal tail is low but it's lethality is through the roof. I better make sure to control this because I definitely don't want Nezuko to get hurt by this. I thought as I stood up, looking at the trees that I cut with my Blood Demon Arts. Speaking of Blood Demon Arts... I suddenly thought of my Blood Demon Arts? Is that how demons get their Blood Demon Arts..? I'm not gonna complain... I'm tired of this already.

 I closed my eyes and activated my power, using the words that popped out of my mind a while ago. "Blood Demon Arts: Skeletal Alteration!" As soon as said those words, my tail splits into four separate protrusions. Amazed and somehow excited by my own demon power, I immediately used them like how I used my tail and all of it surprisingly listened. The battlefield was even more devastated after I trained for an hour or so under the sun with both of my Sun Breathing Techniques and my Skeletal Alteration.

At the very end of my short training of getting a grasp of the new me, I heard a shriek from our home and I found out that it was Nezuko who looked like she saw a ghost, specifically a demon, which is me. She immediately trembled, and she passed out. "Nezuko!!!" I hurriedly ran towards her, shaking her up to wake her up but she isn't. I had the sudden urge to look to my right and saw the broken mirror. I was shocked at what I saw, it was my right eye. "What the!?"

"My eye is changing!?" I was so confused by what was happening to my eyes. At first, my eye ball was shaking and then my pupil that was a supposed to be a slit and crimson red, turned back to my old dark red colored round eyes and white sclera. I didn't pay more attention to my changed eyes because I was too worried for Nezuko. "Hold on Nezuko! I'll get you into the village now!" I shouted as I carry her on my back, getting my father's katana and heading down the mountain. "Please hang on a little more!"

TBC