Side Story: Sister's Intuition

No One's POV

While Muichiro was guiding Nezuko around the Demon Slayer HQ and introducing her to all sorts of things there, Nezuko suddenly felt a something as she looks towards the bright blue sky.

"Is there something wrong, Nezuko?" Mui asks her, slightly concerned that she suddenly stopped and looked up at the sky.

"It's nothing, Mui-kun. It's just that I felt something odd and it's not that it can harm me or anything." Nezuko replied, still staring at the sky.

"Then what is it? Got an idea on what we should do?" 

"It's really odd but I think I just felt that Onii-chan is with a girl right now." She said, confused on why she felt it.

"You mean your older demon brother? What do you mean 'you felt it'?" He asked, confused on how she felt it. "Does it something to do with being siblings?"

"I really don't know but I guess so. Something along the lines of a sister's intuition."

"What so odd about a girl being with your brother?"

She instantly pouted and crossed her arms. "It's the first time Onii-chan spent his time with a girl before his own family. Plus, he's a demon right now. Shouldn't he be looking for a way to reunite with me or something? he really went for a girl before his own sister." This caused Muichiro to giggle at Nezuko's little rant.

"Well, there's nothing you can do right now so just leave it be for now. I'm also wondering how he's able to get a girl without knowing he's a demon." Muichiro said, putting his hand on his chin.

"It's my brother we're talking about. He probably has pulled it off like he always does ever since dad passed away." Nezuko mentioned, looking down at the ground. Suddenly a hand from Muichiro patted her head gently.

"Don't worry about him. If he is like what you told me, then there is nothing to worry about." He assured her, continuing to pat her as she turns rosy pink.

TBC